New flyover of ongoing construction

New flyover of ongoing construction

Notices

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements

Old 02-08-2019, 07:52 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
Actually according to a new 2018 audit report found on the districtgov.org web site and I quote “Village CDD No. 12 (Sumter County) – This CDD’s boundary consists of approximately 1,483 acres within the city limits of the City of Wildwood in the in the northeast corner of the county. Planned development includes construction of 6,144 residential units of which 4,608 remain unsold as of the end of the Fiscal Year.” Now, the figures in the audit report could be wrong.

If the figures are correct, CDD 12 will have 6,144 residential units and not just 3637 so the comparisons presented above will change.
2PK, I saw the same information recently also and found it interesting that it directly conflicts with the CDD12 charter documents on file that were my source documents for my numbers. These numbers would substantially change the calculations and will be worthy of a revisit once all the plans are finalizes and announced to the public as to what is going to be built. I've been wrong before, quite frequently if you ask my wife, so we'll need to see what happens as the development continues.

Nice flyover pictures in your other post 2PK, keep up the good work.
My Drone Flying YouTube Page
Carpe diem quam minimum credula postero

Tags
video, time, flyover, read, applies