New Home Sales In The Villages

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2007, 05:51 AM
Default New Home Sales In The Villages

We have not purchased a home yet in TV but many other communities we looked at have contacted us about big price drops, some over $60,000. Does anyone know if new home sales at TV are dropping in price?
Old 08-18-2007, 06:20 AM
Default Re: New Home Sales In The Villages

We just left TV and did buy a home. It was a Camden model. They were asking 285K and we ended up paying close to 250K and had most of our closing costs paid for. I thought we made a pretty good deal. Good luck with you home purchase
Renee
Old 08-18-2007, 06:36 AM
Default Re: New Home Sales In The Villages

We had the same experience a couple of weeks ago. The salesman was ready to make almost any deal to sell a new home instead of a resale. I assume the developer is pushing. We made a deal I can only explain as a once in a lifetime opportunity. We balked at the high closing cost and had them adjusted down also. Great time to buy.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.