A New Multi-Modal Path Discussion Group

Closed Thread
Old 03-17-2016, 09:00 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walter123 View Post
The speed limit in a roundabout is 20 mph not 30. I think to go 30 mph you would need some kind of sports car so no wonder you feel that 30 is unsafe. Try 20 mph and you will feel safer.
Yes. I do 20 mph. I allegedly tried it at 30 under a controlled situation to see what it was like.
Old 03-17-2016, 09:22 AM
Soaring Eagle member
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by outlaw View Post
Yes. I do 20 mph. I allegedly tried it at 30 under a controlled situation to see what it was like.
I've found at 50mph, you can get a nice 4 wheel drift going on... In a drift, you can use both lanes, so you have no one next to you....much safer way to navigate the roundabouts!
Old 03-17-2016, 09:49 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by memason View Post
I've found at 50mph, you can get a nice 4 wheel drift going on... In a drift, you can use both lanes, so you have no one next to you....much safer way to navigate the roundabouts!
Now that sounds like fun! I used to do a little bit of drifting (very poorly) with my sports car until I blew out a $500 tire. Now I only try it on rainy days...
Closed Thread

Tags
cart, golf, discussion, safety, feel, clinic, vha, users, group, multi-modal, path, older, attend, newer, driver, paths, plays, practice, pb102, start, drivers, bp101, pickle, ball, required

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.