New pitch-n-putt course is absolutely beautiful

Closed Thread
Old 02-13-2019, 07:11 PM
Sage
Thanked 8,932 Times in 2,702 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by vintageogauge View Post
I did state that they "might" have issued permits already. They could also be keeping it quiet.
Is the food truck thing just a temporary solution to provide people with dinning options until restaurants open up in the area? I haven't seen food trucks in the Northern sections of the Villages.
Old 02-13-2019, 07:57 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,285 Times in 1,427 Posts

I think it's something new that they want to try out down here. They are very popular all over the country and this might be a test spot for TV. There is going to be a lot of traffic over there with the large nature trails, the pitch & putt, ball fields, soccer fields and all the other amenities that are going in not to mention the thousands of home owners. Everyone I talk to down here that knows about the trucks is anxious to see what will be available. I think it's a great idea. When these where in the planning stages they did use the term "Gormet Food Trucks" don't know if they are sticking with that or not but we'll soon find out.
Old 02-13-2019, 08:28 PM
TOTV Moderator

Please return to the thread topic of the new golf amenity. If you wish to discuss the food trucks planned for the new area please start a new thread on that topic. Off topic posts from this point will be deleted.

Thank you.

Closed Thread

Tags
marsh, trail, walking, area, path

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.