New Pool comming

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Gold member
Default New Pool comming

For all the people looking for a new pool in the area, I just read in today's Sun , that a new pool and health club will be comming to Lady lake. It was in section C page 5. They have fitness equipment , aerobics classes, spinning classes and indoor racquetball courts. The pool will be 60 ft long , heated, with whirlpool and infrared sauna. I think this is a great addition to the area. There will be a a fee.
I know a lot of people were looking for an indoor pool , I hope this helps.
Old 01-10-2015, 10:22 AM
Sage
Default Post from 1/6/15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy steam View Post
For all the people looking for a new pool in the area, I just read in today's Sun , that a new pool and health club will be comming to Lady lake. It was in section C page 5. They have fitness equipment , aerobics classes, spinning classes and indoor racquetball courts. The pool will be 60 ft long , heated, with whirlpool and infrared sauna. I think this is a great addition to the area. There will be a a fee.
I know a lot of people were looking for an indoor pool , I hope this helps.

http://www.talkofthevillages.com/for...r-pool-138236/
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.