New Southern Oaks south of the Turnpike Flyover

Closed Thread
Old 03-06-2018, 07:25 PM

Based upon this, I renew my prediction that my relatively new home on Lake Deaton in The Village of Dunedin, will be in the middle of The Villages in about 10 years. What do ya think?
Old 03-06-2018, 10:00 PM
Platinum member
Thanked 3,511 Times in 710 Posts

And 30 years from now, if we’re still on the green side of the grass, we’ll be in the north end of the Land Of A Thousand Villages and 10,000 Holes Of Golf. It’s going to be a challenge to be able to play every hole in a year.
Old 03-10-2018, 04:49 AM

hi sir golden nut, thanks for reply about my new house build, flyover. wife replied back, thanks for any info. ok not good with computers, trying, lets move on. april 5th lock in land, 3 months, start the build, great job with flyovers. april 5th stop to short to buy drinks with you but august here for week. then its time, you and yours no Oscar nominations this year for flyovers, really???? thanks for all you do, dude.....we all love it, please keep it coming, regards jess, long island and selling, see all soon.......
Closed Thread

Tags
flyover, southern, oaks, phase, homes

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.