Just a few more weeks ...

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2011, 10:04 AM
Default Just a few more weeks ...

Life changes on a dime, doesn't it? We weren't planning to build until February but with the 4% discount offer, we will be heading down next month for an appointment with the design center.

Heard about the offer two days before our daughter's wedding so it's been a whirlwind of activity. We had to book our appoinment right away as few appointments were left so had no time to think about it.

Of course, now with the wedding over and time to reflect we hope we made the right decision to build sooner. (Bob isn't retired yet)

I'm excited and hesitate ... anyone else have those feelings prior to building?

Pat
Old 07-29-2011, 10:08 AM
Sage

Pat and Bob,

Congrats -- hope your planning and building goes well! What village will you be building in?
Old 07-29-2011, 10:24 AM

St James - the corner of Intrepid and Yankee Clipper Run.

When we bought it was mainly empty lots - can't wait to see it. I'm sure it will be a huge change.

Any one else from St. James?
Old 07-29-2011, 01:29 PM
Gold member

Hi and welcome. I think just about everyone has a mixture of excited and hesitancy. We all uprooted and lives and moved away from our family and friends. I do admit we had no biological family where we were, but our friends were our family. I left a house I loved and a town I disliked. I was not made for a town of 10,000 with no shopping, no really nice restaurants,etc. This is like heaven to us with all the opportunities. But do I still ask myself if this was the right move? Absolutely. I think it will take until the boxes are unloaded for me to really feel at home. I wish you the best!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.