New to Villages - Opinions on moving to Fenney area

Closed Thread
Old 11-28-2018, 03:07 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,280 Times in 1,426 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chipster View Post
I would worry about traffic noise from the turnpike.I live north of 44 on Lake Deaton and I can hear a lot of turnpike noise, especially in the early morning having coffee on my lanai. I hope the Morse empire is pushing FL DOT to construct many miles of noise barriers.
I've lived in Fenney for 18 months and have never heard turnpike traffic noise. However, the villages that will be north of Warm Springs avenue as well as when they build east of 501 are getting close and most likely will hear the traffic there.
Old 11-28-2018, 03:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

And meanwhile, while people are thinking about whether they want to live there, every day homes are sold and it will continue. It will be part of the contiguous Villages in a couple of years and people will find something else to wonder about and the prices will climb. NO. I don't sell real estate. Glad we bought when we did and we may someday buy new again. We have done it twice here. We live on 466 and the traffic noise doesn't bother us, but we were told it would.

Tags
area, villages, fenney, rep, sales

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.