New way to cross Chitty Chatty Bridge

Closed Thread
Old 10-15-2020, 08:41 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott O View Post
Wow, take a deep breath...It was a simple joke...
Calling a comment a joke does not make it okay. It is still an insult Weather you are laughing or not.
Old 10-15-2020, 08:41 AM

Snowbirds/snowflakes. Watch out til after Easter. Gates will be demolished😩
Old 10-15-2020, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kendi View Post
Calling a comment a joke does not make it okay. It is still an insult Weather you are laughing or not.
Are you kidding... It was a humorous comment not meant to be insulting at all. Step back and take a deep breath and lighten up. It’s all good!
Old 10-15-2020, 09:40 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadoiron View Post
Just can't fix stupid. People seem very stubborn. Even if they can't fit they still try to go the way they've made up their mind no go.

Read that loosely on "mind".
If you live here long enough you too will try it. We all have or nearly have. Sometimes we are thinking about other things and forget which vehicle we are in.

Just about everyone has turned into a cart path in a car or almost have done so.

Except for me of course. I am perfect.
Old 10-15-2020, 10:06 AM

Yup, sadly, I was making my way out of my neighborhood in a golf cart, heading to work(golf course), letting my mind wonder, while the gate opened, and I entered the circle, I immediately tried to recall which way I was heading, when suddenly I realized I JUST DROVE MY CART THRU THE TRAFFIC CIRCLE...only to continue around, and back thru the gate, and turn onto the MMP. And I am only 57?! Cheers!
Old 10-15-2020, 10:12 AM

On another related note...I just played Lopez yesterday. While leaving the parking lot, an older man was changing his shirt, leaning against his car's (opened)trunk, and his car alarm was going off(lights blinking). He closed the trunk and proceeded to walk away, toward the pool bar/restaurant, while the alarm was still blaring away. A lady walked toward him to ask him about it, and he looked at both of us, and we both yelled that it was HIS car alarm. He never realized it, and returned back to his car. Enough said.
Old 10-15-2020, 12:38 PM

I have personally followed two carts going West from Morse on CR 466. In both cases, I put on my four way signals and got behind them to warn other drivers who might not see the golf cart while going 60 mph. Both golf cart drivers thanked me and pulled off the highway as soon as possible. We are only human and sometimes make mistakes. I think it is smarter to help than to attack anyone in this situation. My two cents.
Closed Thread

Tags
stopped, bridge, bank, day, car

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.