New Years Eve

Closed Thread
Old 11-27-2011, 11:22 PM
Default New Years Eve

Happy to be @ TV for this New Years Eve. Can anyone advise us where to spend the evening with music, with/without food?
Old 11-28-2011, 05:06 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbee's View Post
Happy to be @ TV for this New Years Eve. Can anyone advise us where to spend the evening with music, with/without food?
I think I remember that the German Club has a big dance at the Savannah Center on New Years, dressy, food, booze, and not Ooom pah pah. I think I heard it was around a hundred bucks.

We spent a lot of the New Years of our youth at the Maennerchor in Columbus, Ohio. German folks know how to bring in the New Year. And how to dress up too!

Last edited by graciegirl; 11-29-2011 at 06:52 AM.
Old 11-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Sage
Default rec dances

i think the villages is sponsoring three new year's eve parties...savannah centre, lake miona and sea breeze...tickets at box office...also, most country clubs have dinner parties with music...my personal favorite is a house party, however....city fire (urban flats) is having a party, and i am sure katie belle's and all the other usual fun places will follow suite....have fun!
Old 11-29-2011, 05:24 AM
Dancing Thyme

Havana Country Club has Goldirox (sp?) appearing. Last year we had a great time there and the food was FANTASTIC (if you can believe that).. Waterfront Hotel has music and dancing and I believe they might be filling up quickly, so I would call soon for reservations. There is also a private party at Coconut Cove rec center and if anyone wants tickets, PM me and I'll get you the phone #.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 11-29-2011, 10:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KathieI View Post
Havana Country Club has Goldirox (sp?) appearing. Last year we had a great time there and the food was FANTASTIC (if you can believe that).. Waterfront Hotel has music and dancing and I believe they might be filling up quickly, so I would call soon for reservations. There is also a private party at Coconut Cove rec center and if anyone wants tickets, PM me and I'll get you the phone #.
sounds like fun.
Old 11-29-2011, 12:30 PM
Gold member

Are there any published sources that tells which bands or entertainers are playing where?
In reality, they're different!
Old 11-30-2011, 02:52 PM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptJohn View Post
Are there any published sources that tells which bands or entertainers are playing where?
I don't think there is anything officially published specifically with this information. You can check the Daily Sun to see if the individual Country Clubs or restaurants are advertising anything. Or, you can ask on here and I'll try to find out information if you have any specific requests.

BTW, the Newbies decided to go to the private party at Coconut Cove Rec Center, anyone else interested, I can try to help you get tickets.

Most parties end around 12:30 and last year I had about 30 people come over to my house afterwards to continue our New Year's celebration. Prob will do the same this year.

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.