Nine month odessy

Closed Thread
Old 01-06-2012, 11:36 AM

Congrats JimPete! We currently live about 1 1/2 hours north of you in Haymarket, VA. Our journey is a bit shorter than yours. We put our $ down on property in Sanibel in Aug., got the house ready to sell and put her on the market Dec 1. Shock...our house sold in 1 day! We heard the horror stories about selling these days and were expecting a long process thru the winter. Now we will be closing the end of Jan. and will be in TV Feb. 2 to start building a new home and experiencing a new lifestyle. I believe it is all meant to be and I am so happy for you guys. It's a dream come true! Thanks to all those on TOTV for news and input about TV. The info is invaluable.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:53 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC and John View Post
Congrats JimPete! We currently live about 1 1/2 hours north of you in Haymarket, VA. Our journey is a bit shorter than yours. We put our $ down on property in Sanibel in Aug., got the house ready to sell and put her on the market Dec 1. Shock...our house sold in 1 day! We heard the horror stories about selling these days and were expecting a long process thru the winter. Now we will be closing the end of Jan. and will be in TV Feb. 2 to start building a new home and experiencing a new lifestyle. I believe it is all meant to be and I am so happy for you guys. It's a dream come true! Thanks to all those on TOTV for news and input about TV. The info is invaluable.
WOW - A one day sale of your home!!!!!!! Cgrats.

Best Wishes as you start living the dream.

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Old 01-06-2012, 06:28 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,954 Times in 1,160 Posts

zzz

Last edited by John_W; 02-16-2012 at 04:38 PM.
Old 01-07-2012, 01:41 PM
Sage

JimPete and JC and John, Congratulations on your good fortune in getting to become TV residents!
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.