No Electricity

Closed Thread
Old 08-18-2012, 06:44 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
This is my theory. I THINK that they hook up new grids(?) to light up NEW Villages sometimes in the night and have to disconnect some other old ones for a short time when they do it.

JUST a theory.
OMG Gracie! They're taking our electricity and sending to the new areas! How'm I going to charge Pooh's iPad if all the power is going south?
Old 08-18-2012, 07:27 PM
Sage
Location: Summer at the Jersey Shore, Fall in New England [Maine], Winter in TV!

gracie may not be far off base with her grid theory. has anyone considered that the crews were working late into the nite/early morning to prepare for the festivities in lake sumter landing today...perhaps something went awry there?

Old 08-18-2012, 07:31 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
This is my theory. I THINK that they hook up new grids(?) to light up NEW Villages sometimes in the night and have to disconnect some other old ones for a short time when they do it.

JUST a theory.
Reminds me - we had a house in the country with a pool. The electricity was so iffy that we had to turn off the pool pump if we wanted to use the toaster.
Ecclesiasites 3:12
Old 08-18-2012, 07:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

at north home the generator is on standby and runs 3 to 5 times per week our grid is on the lake area of old old wires you get use to it
Old 08-18-2012, 08:28 PM

Was out in Sable Chase also. Lake Sumter activities makes sense.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.