Visitor Passes ?????

Closed Thread
Old 10-28-2010, 01:35 PM
Gold member
Default Visitor Passes ?????

We will have company at our home while we aren't there and we heard that you can get visitor passes via the internet that can then be picked up. We would appreciate any help with the procedure based on your past experience. Thanks in advance.
Skip 2
Old 10-28-2010, 02:08 PM
Platinum member

Just go to www.thevillages.net and click on the "Guest ID Application" and follow the prompts. Or..... go to one of the regional rec centers ot the Savannagh Ccenter and they will make you one right there if they are not busy.
Old 10-30-2010, 03:38 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooper View Post
Just go to www.thevillages.net and click on the "Guest ID Application" and follow the prompts. Or..... go to one of the regional rec centers ot the Savannagh Ccenter and they will make you one right there if they are not busy.
And once again the answer was supplied which eliminated all the guess work and made my job that much easier THANKS!!!!!!!
Skip 2
Old 02-25-2011, 12:20 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip2MySue View Post
We will have company at our home while we aren't there and we heard that you can get visitor passes via the internet that can then be picked up. We would appreciate any help with the procedure based on your past experience. Thanks in advance.
Skip 2
This is what I LOVE about TOTV....I was having the same question here at midnight and I searched visitor's passes and....it was already answered for me!!
Old 02-25-2011, 11:21 AM

this is something I have been wondering about......have been looking at rentals for the month of May and some include Guest ID, some state $50.00 fee for guest ID......

confused .....so if I rent could I be responsible for the fee for myself or would this be for any guests I had while there....didn't find the answer on villages.net.
Old 02-25-2011, 12:49 PM
Default Passes

Just got passes for my son at Miona Center. They
print them up right there and he had them prior to his arrival
Old 02-25-2011, 01:08 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by novie2 View Post
this is something I have been wondering about......have been looking at rentals for the month of May and some include Guest ID, some state $50.00 fee for guest ID......

confused .....so if I rent could I be responsible for the fee for myself or would this be for any guests I had while there....didn't find the answer on villages.net.
Hi Novie,
Yes, it can be confusing at first. You ask very good questions.

The guest IDs cost $25 per person. Some TVers who rent their homes include two guest IDs in their rental rate; some don't, so you would be pay separately for these.

Guest IDs are issued for individuals and are not transferable. Each guest needs a guest pass to use TV amenities.

Welcome to you. I know you will enjoy your stay. TV is the funnest place ever.
Old 02-25-2011, 01:34 PM

Thank you PTurner for the quick reply......understand it now.......plans still not firm for May.....but would definitely be wonderful place to visit and investigate the villages lifestyle.
Old 02-25-2011, 06:09 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Hi Novie,

The guest IDs cost $25 per person. Some TVers who rent their homes include two guest IDs in their rental rate; some don't, so you would be pay separately for these.

Guest IDs are issued for individuals and are not transferable. Each guest needs a guest pass to use TV amenities.

I agree with your choice of word-"funnest". and yes TV is the funnest.
Old 02-25-2011, 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
Hi Novie,

For clarification guest IDs are not the same as visitor IDs - when we rented the resident Guest ID $25 each allowed us to use everything a resident did. As an owner when we get a visitor ID for our guests they can NOT use the sports pools and if an activity is full ie. Basic Line Dance at Fish Hawk, they would not be allowed to take part at the expense of a resident missing out.

I am not sure if there are any other rules I am missing, but this has been our experience.
Old 02-25-2011, 11:54 PM
Veteran member
Default Temporary Resident ID vs Guest ID

They are different. A temporary Resident ID is good for 2 people and costs $50. The owner of the property must relinquish their ID at the Sales office at Spanish Springs for the new occupants of the house to receive the Temporary resident ID. They then must pick them up at the Sales Center at Sumter Landing. Any resident, temporary or permanent, can get Guest ID's which are free. They can get them over the internet as described previously at Thevillages.net, or at a Regional Rec Center. I'm an owner of a rental and have done this many times.
Old 02-26-2011, 03:44 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by borjo View Post
They are different. A temporary Resident ID is good for 2 people and costs $50. The owner of the property must relinquish their ID at the Sales office at Spanish Springs for the new occupants of the house to receive the Temporary resident ID. They then must pick them up at the Sales Center at Sumter Landing. Any resident, temporary or permanent, can get Guest ID's which are free. They can get them over the internet as described previously at Thevillages.net, or at a Regional Rec Center. I'm an owner of a rental and have done this many times.
The above is very correct.

When you have a Temporary resident ID you would be able to play the Executive golf courses and walk for at no cost if you have a guest pass you currently will pay $10.00 per person to walk and play an Executive Course either would have to pay the $3.50 trail fee if using their cart. The Executive course fee is less in the Summer. With a Temporary Resident ID on the Championship courses you would save $10.00 per round over a guest ID.

With a Temporary Resident ID you can use the sports pools with a guest pass you may not. I am not sure but I don't think a guest ID will get you into many of the planned activities at the Regional Recreation Centers such as Zumba, Line Dance Classes and excercise classes. Perhaps someone will be able to expand on this.

A Temporary Resident ID holder can also get a guest ID for their visiting guest the same as a resident would obtain a guest ID for their visiting guest.

Renters do not have to get a Temporary Resident ID if they have no plans to use the amenities.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.