The NO-MASK thing was fun...while it lasted

Closed Thread
Old 07-29-2021, 11:04 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccillo View Post
Let me make sure I understand this. You are suggesting that health insurance companies should begin to ignore their own Terms and Conditions regarding coverage? Since Medicare is essentially a health insurance entity, I can only assume you are also suggesting that the Federal Government should also start to deny valid claims?
Absolutely....if a nonvaxer stands head high boasting they will not get the shot and basically do not give a s$%# about anyone else....and they end up in the hospital with it...yes...pay that bill yourself...especially when you had absolute FREE prevention offered to you.
Old 07-29-2021, 11:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golfing eagles View Post
How about blaming BOTH???

I guess what other posters are stating is that we can and should control our southern border, but can't control American citizens as easily. I do find it ironic that the Canadian border, which is less of a threat has been closed for over a year, while they pour in from the south. Oh, wait, we have that rocket scientist in high office that stated it is because of "global warming"
HOW ABOUT KEEPING IT SIMPLE……BLAME THE UNVACCINATED.

Trying to switch the subject to deny the obvious is,,,,whatever
Old 07-29-2021, 11:07 AM

I am BEYOND frustrated that our southern border is WIDE open allowing people to come here freely without being tested. And it turns out many are Covid positive and yet we are now being told to mask up again. If the CDC wants to preserve what little credibility they might have, they should strongly encourage this joke of an administration to close and control our borders so that we can better vet immigrants.
Old 07-29-2021, 11:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spalumbos62 View Post
Absolutely....if a nonvaxer stands head high boasting they will not get the shot and basically do not give a s$%# about anyone else....and they end up in the hospital with it...yes...pay that bill yourself...especially when you had absolute FREE prevention offered to you.
Hmmmm……”FREE”? You do pay taxes…..right?
Closed Thread

Tags
back, indoors, fully, office, future

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.