Noise Curfew

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 05-21-2019, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbfrank View Post
My wife and I are planning to move to TV in the near future. I was just wondering about neighborhood noise, ie parties, music, or general high noise producing activities after a certain time of the day. It seems to me that since all the homes are positioned very close to each other, noisy activities of one neighbor could cause a good amount of stress to surrounding neighbors.

Is there a noise curfew in TV?
If there is it sure doesn't apply to the Villages Golf Division whose mowers hit the courses at 6:00AM and can wake the dead!
Old 05-21-2019, 06:10 AM
Sage
Location: The Villages and the Northern Neck on the Chesapeake Bay, VA.

Morning parties are noisier.
Old 05-21-2019, 09:19 AM
Platinum member

I have lived 10 ft off a championship golf cart trail and course for 10 years and the noise has never bothered me. The mowers are quick. A couple of minutes and they are gone. I do keep my sliders open most of the daylight hours.
Old 05-21-2019, 11:21 AM

The most problem I have had with noise is hearing the lawn cutters in the morning. Unfortunately I can't sleep well at night but towards morning I do sleepy pretty well. The early morning noise (for me early is later than one might think) does bother me but only 4 times a year or so. When I was in my house we used to sit on our lanais and talk back and forth. It was quite funny. We are now in a courtyard Vila and I can truthfully say we have had no problems. If you are really adverse to noise I believe you will still be safe here.
Closed Thread

Tags
noise, activities, curfew, positioned, close

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.