COVID testing at TV info

Closed Thread
Old 03-27-2020, 04:58 AM
Default COVID testing at TV info

This is from the article in the Daily Sun.

Go to the Daily Sun and check out the article dated 26 Mar: 24 Sumter County residents have tested positive for Coronavirus (I tried to attach the article but it was not allowed). READ it! One paragraph states:
" The Sumter County number has increased since Wednesday by six patients, which possibly can be attributed to a testing facility that opened Monday in The Villages at the polo fields. That facility is expected to stay open at least through Friday and was designed to collect 2,000 test samples – the overwhelming majority of which will be used by the University of Florida for research."
Old 03-27-2020, 05:04 AM
Sage
Thanked 7,355 Times in 2,508 Posts

Can't see anything sinister in that.
If you want a vacine, you need samples and research.

Or do you see yet another conspiracy?
Old 03-27-2020, 05:28 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koapaka View Post
This is from the article in the Daily Sun.

Go to the Daily Sun and check out the article dated 26 Mar: 24 Sumter County residents have tested positive for Coronavirus (I tried to attach the article but it was not allowed). READ it! One paragraph states:
" The Sumter County number has increased since Wednesday by six patients, which possibly can be attributed to a testing facility that opened Monday in The Villages at the polo fields. That facility is expected to stay open at least through Friday and was designed to collect 2,000 test samples – the overwhelming majority of which will be used by the University of Florida for research."
Thanks for your post. I also read that of 300 asymptomatic patients, none were positive. Of the 120 with symptoms, 2 were positive.

Some people don’t get the DS. I think this is good info.
Closed Thread

Tags
article, facility, testing, covid, expected

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.