To be or not to be-TV Antennas installed outside

Closed Thread
Old 04-15-2015, 07:58 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Clothes lines - hmmm, that is interesting. Perhaps it is considered an "energy saving device", sort of like solar panels, which I believe cannot be restricted either??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Quite correct about the gates. We are not a gated community, but a community with gates. By the way, I believe there is also a law in FL that prohibits deed restrictions from interfering with the placement and use of outside clothe lines. Go figure.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:05 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I thought the actual roads were maintained by the county, via our property taxes, and is outside of the bond/maintenance fee. Anyone know for sure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chellybean View Post
yes, but we paid the bond which is for the infer-structure and are amenities are for repairs and up keeps for the area.
So indirectly we are paying for it.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:06 AM
Soaring Eagle member

I think we beat that horse to death and like a good conversation we are onto a new topic ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I think the subject just got changed. Isn't this the antenna/deed restrictions thread?
Old 04-15-2015, 08:06 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
The roads belong to the county.

Read what you sign, and then follow the rules.

We had NO problem at all with either the new home that was already built or the one they built for us. It is their rules. There are certain things they would do, and would not do. We have built several homes and this was the best, and the easiest here in The Villages..
Gracie for the most part at the high rate of construction they do a pretty good job.
But it takes a trained eye to catch the mistakes, that is why homeowners pay professional to inspect their homes before the warranty is up.
Old 04-15-2015, 08:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuccillo View Post
I thought the actual roads were maintained by the county, via our property taxes, and is outside of the bond/maintenance fee. Anyone know for sure?

yes i believe you are correct, the point i was making is we pay for it, whether it is in a form of taxes or amenities.
The Villages do take care of alot of things over and above there responsibilities, and the road, curbs and gutters are some of the things outside of the one year requirement.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.