Ideas for remodeling Baja Courtyard Villa

Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2020, 03:19 PM
Platinum member
Default Ideas for remodeling Baja Courtyard Villa

I am looking for ideas about how to remodel a Baja Courtyard master bath, especially replacing the dark 3 sided shower. Pictures, thoughts? Any
ideas will be appreciated.
Old 12-30-2020, 04:49 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starflyte1 View Post
I am looking for ideas about how to remodel a Baja Courtyard master bath, especially replacing the dark 3 sided shower. Pictures, thoughts? Any
ideas will be appreciated.
We're pushing out the back of one of our Bajas by 12 feet(we own 2). We will make a 7.5x7.5 closet out of part of the existing Master and expand the master bathroom into the closet next to it by adding a 2nd sink and other cabinets for linens and such. The closet door will be the bathroom door and the current bathroom door will get sealed off.

I know, you're probably not doing that whole thing, but the point was there is a room right next to the bathroom that will make the bathroom quite spacious. You could push that wall over a couple feet, making a smaller closet and shift everything in the bathroom over.
Old 01-08-2021, 08:18 PM
Platinum member
Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malsua View Post
We're pushing out the back of one of our Bajas by 12 feet(we own 2). We will make a 7.5x7.5 closet out of part of the existing Master and expand the master bathroom into the closet next to it by adding a 2nd sink and other cabinets for linens and such. The closet door will be the bathroom door and the current bathroom door will get sealed off.

I know, you're probably not doing that whole thing, but the point was there is a room right next to the bathroom that will make the bathroom quite spacious. You could push that wall over a couple feet, making a smaller closet and shift everything in the bathroom over.
Thank you! Very interesting and a major remodel. Thanks for the reply.

Tags
ideas, baja, courtyard, replacing, thoughts

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.