"Official Answer" to the "What kinds of flags are allowed" Thread

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2019, 02:24 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts
Default "Official Answer" to the "What kinds of flags are allowed" Thread

I am requesting this thread be closed because it only is meant to supply an "official answer" to my other thread which I see the mods closed. I also requested that any replies be deleted.

The original thread questioned what kind of flags I can fly from the outside walls of my home or, I suppose, even a flag pole. The question has nothing to do with American Flags or whatever else is regulated by the Feds just flags in general here in The Villages.

This was the original thread: What kinds of flags ARE allowed?

I questioned a pair of very large flags flying off the garage of a local home. This was the official response:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dennis, Candice <Candice.Dennis@districtgov.org>

Good Afternoon,

Thank you for your email regarding the property identified below. The deed restrictions do not address flags within the community, therefore, flags of any type are not enforced. If you have any questions or need additional information, please feel free to contact me.

The Villages Florida
Candy Dennis, Community Standards Manager
984 Old Mill Run | The Villages, Florida 32162
Direct: 352.751-3912 | Fax: 352.751-6707
Candice.Dennis@DistrictGov.org | www.DistrictGov.org

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So feel free to fly anything you want attached to your home or your flagpole but don't, I repeat DON'T put a flamingo on your front lawn!

Oh, here is the post with a photo resemblance of the flags in question for size only. https://www.talkofthevillages.com/fo...49-post13.html

Last edited by EdFNJ; 07-15-2019 at 02:30 PM.
Closed Thread

Tags
flags, thread, official, home, original

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.