Ok...this is getting pathetic!

Closed Thread
Old 12-13-2011, 06:38 PM
Platinum member
Default Great idea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankee Quilter View Post
What a good idea - we can start a "club" and learn everything and get to know each other --- oh that is what this is ...too awesome!!!! Merry Christmas!!!
It's a mutual fan club! We have a lot in common over time. And I really enjoy looking at the houses for sale, dreaming about the final move, and reading TOTV progress that people are making.

"Do no harm" (but take no sh**!)
Old 12-13-2011, 07:45 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trish Crocker View Post
I have to stop thinking about The Villages...I have come to see all of you TOTVers as friends. Right now, my Christmas tree is half decorated, I have to go to the mall to shop, I have to show houses tonight to a client and my house is a mess....but instead, I'm here reading and daydreaming. My poor husband...every conversation with me begins with "and when we get down there......" It's great to have all of you for a support group!!!! I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful Holiday Season...Merry Christmas!
Yep, you meet the nicest people on TOTV-- and you are one of them. Can't wait 'til we can be "in person" friends. I know what you mean about thinking and talking about TV all the time. It took us at least five years from the time we knew 'til the time we bought, and we're still just snowflakes.

I can so relate to what you are saying. Whenever I'm not in TV, I'm still thinking and talking about it and wishing I was and um, posting on TOTV of course. One night my Hubby threatened to log onto TOTV and post, "If anyone sees my wife in one of these threads, would you please tell her it's time to go to bed." So yeah, I can relate.

Merry Christmas or Happy Chanukah as applicable, dear TOTV friends!
Old 12-13-2011, 07:52 PM
Smile Re Ok This is getting Pathetic

We are not Villagers yet... I have viewed the DVD Promo online for years and in Oct we spent one nite in The Villages and was so excited we booked our LSP that begins this week...I can say we are ever so excited... A good friend flew down and is joining us. Count all of us as part of the Club of Wannabe's! Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to all..
Old 12-13-2011, 11:51 PM
Gold member
Default Just when you think it won't

It will happen Trish. Just when you think the home won't sell poof. Like Pturned stated it was four years of waiting.

And us from The North know after Christmas keeping perky can be a stretch in the cold snow and for us Grey Sky.

Look at all the neat friends we have met on line. I sent you some construction pics so you can see what happens,

And as Gracie told me it happens quick! A well oiled machine on gettin a home up.

Are you going to be there around January 7-10 would like to meet up with you. Merry Christmas

Herv
Old 12-20-2011, 03:50 AM
Sage

Quote:
I have to stop thinking about The Villages...I have come to see all of you TOTVers as friends. Right now, my Christmas tree is half decorated, I have to go to the mall to shop, I have to show houses tonight to a client and my house is a mess....but instead, I'm here reading and daydreaming. My poor husband...every conversation with me begins with "and when we get down there......" It's great to have all of you for a support group!!!! I hope each and everyone of you have a wonderful Holiday Season...Merry Christmas!
Trish,

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you and your husband become Frogs in 2012!
Old 12-20-2011, 06:57 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
The same sweet wishes back to you my dear Trish who is my friend but has not yet sit on my sofa and had a glass of wine and laughed with other friends who I haven't yet hugged. Here is a fervent wish that you will be with us next Christmas. In fact Valentines day would be better.

Happiness is indeed the journey and the destination here.
Old 12-20-2011, 08:42 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
We're right there with you, Trish. We even have Christmas presents labeled "For when we get to TV....."! Someday a dominoe will drop and houses will begin to sell again, and then the market values will jump in TV because of all the pent up demand out here! Merry Christmas to you and to all on TOTV.

Bill and Sue
Old 12-20-2011, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandsdavis View Post
We're right there with you, Trish. We even have Christmas presents labeled "For when we get to TV....."! Someday a dominoe will drop and houses will begin to sell again, and then the market values will jump in TV because of all the pent up demand out here! Merry Christmas to you and to all on TOTV.

Bill and Sue
Thanks for that - I have a pickleball paddle for Joe for Christmas - Now I have a tag line for it!!! See you there (someday!)
Merry Christmas
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.