One vacuum cleaner home

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Gold member

Dyson "ball". Love it, no bags, beater bar is used on all floor types and never misses stuff. We got it at Costco with a $100 discount as they were bringing out the new model.
We love it!
Old 04-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,102 Times in 524 Posts

We have a Dyson ball pet hair upright. Recently we got a Dyson 59 Motorhead. It's a cordless, runs for 20 minutes or so, and can do it all, carpet and tile or hardwood. I love not having the cord to contend with. I can do the entire living room, dining room, kitchen, entry & lanai before it runs out of charge. It comes with a hanger that automatically connects it to its charger when you hang it up. It's very well balanced and is a dream to use.

Now I keep the upright parked in a closet and pull it out to do bedroom carpets every once in a while.

I agree with Gracie. This is the dustiest, dirtiest place we have lived since the steel mills left Pittsburgh.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
We have a Dyson ball pet hair upright. Recently we got a Dyson 59 Motorhead. It's a cordless, runs for 20 minutes or so, and can do it all, carpet and tile or hardwood. I love not having the cord to contend with. I can do the entire living room, dining room, kitchen, entry & lanai before it runs out of charge. It comes with a hanger that automatically connects it to its charger when you hang it up. It's very well balanced and is a dream to use.

Now I keep the upright parked in a closet and pull it out to do bedroom carpets every once in a while.

I agree with Gracie. This is the dustiest, dirtiest place we have lived since the steel mills left Pittsburgh.
We have the same 2 vacuums. I agree about the dust here, but it decreased considerably after we had our lanai enclosed. Of course Harry the Cavalier contributes his share of hair to the load as well.

I do love the Motrhead!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.