One vacuum cleaner home

Closed Thread
Old 04-10-2015, 09:59 PM
Gold member

Dyson "ball". Love it, no bags, beater bar is used on all floor types and never misses stuff. We got it at Costco with a $100 discount as they were bringing out the new model.
We love it!
Old 04-10-2015, 11:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

We have a Dyson ball pet hair upright. Recently we got a Dyson 59 Motorhead. It's a cordless, runs for 20 minutes or so, and can do it all, carpet and tile or hardwood. I love not having the cord to contend with. I can do the entire living room, dining room, kitchen, entry & lanai before it runs out of charge. It comes with a hanger that automatically connects it to its charger when you hang it up. It's very well balanced and is a dream to use.

Now I keep the upright parked in a closet and pull it out to do bedroom carpets every once in a while.

I agree with Gracie. This is the dustiest, dirtiest place we have lived since the steel mills left Pittsburgh.
Old 04-11-2015, 08:57 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
We have a Dyson ball pet hair upright. Recently we got a Dyson 59 Motorhead. It's a cordless, runs for 20 minutes or so, and can do it all, carpet and tile or hardwood. I love not having the cord to contend with. I can do the entire living room, dining room, kitchen, entry & lanai before it runs out of charge. It comes with a hanger that automatically connects it to its charger when you hang it up. It's very well balanced and is a dream to use.

Now I keep the upright parked in a closet and pull it out to do bedroom carpets every once in a while.

I agree with Gracie. This is the dustiest, dirtiest place we have lived since the steel mills left Pittsburgh.
We have the same 2 vacuums. I agree about the dust here, but it decreased considerably after we had our lanai enclosed. Of course Harry the Cavalier contributes his share of hair to the load as well.

I do love the Motörhead!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.