open casting call

Closed Thread
Old 06-28-2017, 04:21 PM
Platinum member
Location: born Urbana,Il lived in Urbana Ohio for 65 years a house in Lake Deaton
Default open casting call

Did anyone else go to the open casting call today at Lake Sumter Landing? The Villages Sales and Marketing Division occasionally look for people to help tell the TV story. As I now know most everything, I thought I would help them do so.

It was interesting and of course professionally done. Someday you may see me in a TV ad or not. I did have fun and will make as much money if they use me or not. What the heck, you only live once so try as many things in TV as you can. I do love it here except for …
Old 06-28-2017, 04:27 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post
Did anyone else go to the open casting call today at Lake Sumter Landing? The Villages Sales and Marketing Division occasionally look for people to help tell the TV story. As I now know most everything, I thought I would help them do so.

It was interesting and of course professionally done. Someday you may see me in a TV ad or not. I did have fun and will make as much money if they use me or not. What the heck, you only live once so try as many things in TV as you can. I do love it here except for …
They should hire you in a second. Did you tell them how helpful you have been with the aerial shots? Good Luck. Remember we knew you before you became a star.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:48 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoplanekid View Post

"Or not?" You need an agent!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Tags
open, icon_wink, call, casting, make

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.