Open Houses

Closed Thread
Old 03-14-2011, 08:45 PM
Wink What crime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pa & Giggi View Post
We bought a lot in the Village of St. James. Is there reason for concern in this area? We are ready to start the building process on our new home as we just found a buyer for our home here in MA. I would hate to think we are building in a high crime area.
We lived and still own A home in Wildwood. WILDWOOD is a very large area which includes The Villages. We NOW live in Buttonwood,3 miles from our other home. WHAT CRIME ? There is nothing to fret about TV is as safe as is gets.............Living in TV for 9 years. Pa & Giggi, We wish you joy and fun when you move to TV.
Old 03-14-2011, 09:02 PM
Veteran member
Default Wildwood

I am not saying that St. James is a high crime area - but Wildwood is a high crime area. Please go to neighborhoodscout.com and read all the statistics there. I believe Wildwood has about 4500 citizens so I do not understand how someone says Wildwood is a very large area that includes The Villages.

Personally, I feel a lot safer well in the interior of The Villages than I would on the very edges next to Wildwood.
Old 03-15-2011, 10:18 PM
Veteran member
Thumbs up Wildwood has expanded.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
I am not saying that St. James is a high crime area - but Wildwood is a high crime area. Please go to neighborhoodscout.com and read all the statistics there. I believe Wildwood has about 4500 citizens so I do not understand how someone says Wildwood is a very large area that includes The Villages.

Personally, I feel a lot safer well in the interior of The Villages than I would on the very edges next to Wildwood.
You will find that the NEW borders of Wildwood have greatly expanded. ON U.S.301, Wildwood extends North PAST C.R 466. Surprise..surprise. The EAST border of Wildwood NOW includes SOME of the Newest portions of The Villages. The infastructure of sewer and water for some of the new Villages will be provided FROM Wildwood. Not necessarily operated by Wildwood, but provided by Wildwood. Seems as though about 25 Million was available to a SMALL CITY... but not to a CDD. SO it sounds like the taxpayers fronted some of the CASH for some of the needs of the NEW Villages. Sounds like the developers are very intelligent and savvy business people. That is why we can enjoy such a WONDERFUL place to live. I personally tip my hat to the entire family of our developer....and sincerely say.... thank you all for providing such a lovely place.
Old 03-16-2011, 03:10 AM
Veteran member

We looked at hundreds of virtual tours online and kept a list of what we wanted to see. We already had a Villages sales rep and contacted a MLS rep too. We sent a few samples of the houses we liked, features and the price ranges. They were ready for us but we liked one house so much we made an offer based on the virtual tour. Now we are official FROGS and are on our way!

Have a list of what you want to see as it will maximize your time. Then, if none fit the bill, they can show you others, models or lots
Old 03-21-2011, 01:04 PM

Hello, I am not sure if you received my first message. It disappeared as I was writing it. We have a home for sale by owner. We are located on a beautiful pond. The home is 1530 sq.ft., asking price is $235,000. Our phone number is 352/751-0548 if you would like to see it.

It is quiet, private and lovely here. Please call if you would like to see it.

Kathy
Old 03-21-2011, 01:24 PM

If you are still house-hunting, we have a home for sale by owner. We have a private homesite on a beautiful pond. Our number is 352/751-0548. 1530 sq.ft. Asking price is $235,000. We would love to show it to you. Village of Amelia.

Kathy
Old 03-21-2011, 01:37 PM
Location: Endwell (NY), Cherry Hill (NJ), Naperville (IL), Philadelphia (PA), Tamarind Grove

Hi Kathy - Not sure I got your first message, thanks for being persistant. Your house sounds intersting I will give you a call to set up a meeting.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.