Optometrist

Closed Thread
Old 12-05-2022, 03:09 PM
Default Optometrist and Optician In One Package

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMar View Post
Recommendations for a local optometrist needed.
I highly recommend Dr. William Ramsay. He is available in The Villages at Clear View Optix on Saturdays. The owner of Clear View is an optician and grinds lens at his store. You will have the advantage of having the doctor and the craftsman making your glasses, together in one place. Dr. Ramsay provides a thorough exam and Ron, the optician provides excellent service.

You can schedule the exam directly with Dr. Ramsay at 352-259-1786 or with Clear View at 352-259-6789. Clear View Optix is at 8481 SE 165th Mulberry Ln at the far north end of The Villages, just short of CR 42.

I have some specific needs with my glasses and have had problems in the past with the lack of a connection between the doctor and the optician. Dr. Ramsay and Clear View met all my needs and were a pleasure to deal with.
Old 12-05-2022, 10:23 PM

Dr. Zeini at Eyes in The Villages (Advanced Surgical & Medical Eye Care). 3521-753-9888. Very caring, qualified and thorough practice. I've been with the practice for over 20 years! Both my wife and I have had cataract replacement surgery, we both had multifocal lenses implanted. We are very happy with the results. Dr. Zeini explained the pluses and minuses of the alternatives and while he recommended the multifocal lenses he didn't push them.
Closed Thread

Tags
optometrist, recommendations, local, needed

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.