Orange co. Convention center

Closed Thread
Old 01-23-2021, 06:41 AM
Veteran member
Default Orange co. Convention center

has anyone else been scheduled for a shot at the ORANGE CO. CONVENTION CENTER ? looking for any info.? I was able to schedule a shot for my wife and I for next FRi afternoon
(that's if they still have vaccine) there wasn't much info. on the web site or I missed it.. I was wondering if this is an outdoor drive thru in the parking lot or done indoors?
Old 01-23-2021, 08:24 AM
Default Orange County CONVENTION CENTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by ureout View Post
has anyone else been scheduled for a shot at the ORANGE CO. CONVENTION CENTER ? looking for any info.? I was able to schedule a shot for my wife and I for next FRi afternoon
(that's if they still have vaccine) there wasn't much info. on the web site or I missed it.. I was wondering if this is an outdoor drive thru in the parking lot or done indoors?
Got my first shot on Thursday scheduled for second on Feb.15. It took about seven minutes from the time I pulled into the parking lot and into the parking garage until the needle was in my arm. Very smooth operation.
Old 01-23-2021, 10:03 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PJOHNS2654 View Post
Got my first shot on Thursday scheduled for second on Feb.15. It took about seven minutes from the time I pulled into the parking lot and into the parking garage until the needle was in my arm. Very smooth operation.
Thx. for info.
Old 01-24-2021, 07:46 AM

Also got my shot yesterday. There was a long line at 7:30 AM but line moved along pretty well. I think they opened up just before 8:00 AM. Was very organized. Lines start in the front of the North Concourse then zig zag into the underground parking garage. Very impressed.

Tags
orange, shot, info, convention, center

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.