Outside furniture (where to buy)

» Site Navigation
Home Page The Villages Maps The Villages Activities The Villages Clubs The Villages Book Healthcare Rentals Real Estate Section Classified Section The Villages Directory Home Improvement Site Guidelines Advertising Info Register Now Video Tutorials Frequently Asked Questions
» Newsletter Signup
» Premium Tower
» Advertisements
» Trending News
» Tower Sponsors

» Premium Sponsors
» Banner Sponsors
» Advertisements
Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2015, 04:21 AM
Default Outside furniture (where to buy)

I have seen this outside wood furniture in the villages really nice chairs, they are all over the place in fact I sat down on a chair in front of the radio station across from where people dance in the square and they are very comfortable where can I buy them?? Where?? Please help!!!
Old 01-18-2015, 05:55 AM

I had a similar question once regarding rocking chairs The Villages (TV) used to have outside the Lake Sumter Landing Sales Office. I called TV customer service at 352-753-4508. I told them I was very eager to find out who manufactured these particular chairs, so I could order some for myself. It's not a question they get frequently, so at first they didn't know how to answer me. I suggested to them I was certain The Villages design group, the people who create all the interior/exterior furnishings, draperies, paint choices, etc. everywhere we see in TV, would likely know. I described the chairs and their exact location. Customer Service said they would try to find out. A few days later they called me back with the name of the manufacturer. In my case, the furniture was made by Telescope Casual, a high-end patio furniture company. (Typical of TV, very quality stuff.) I then called a local patio furniture store, such as Leisure Living (2900 Eagles Nest Road,Fruitland Park, 352-315-8700), and they were able to order what I wanted from the manufacturer. Leisure Living can be seen from 441/27 on the left, as you go toward Leesburg, about 3 miles outside TV, but their exact address is on the side street they face. Their second location is in Ocala. I hope you find what your looking for.
Old 01-18-2015, 09:03 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,788 Times in 1,015 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrdarcy View Post
I had a similar question once regarding rocking chairs The Villages (TV) used to have outside the Lake Sumter Landing Sales Office. I called TV customer service at 352-753-4508. I told them I was very eager to find out who manufactured these particular chairs, so I could order some for myself. It's not a question they get frequently, so at first they didn't know how to answer me. I suggested to them I was certain The Villages design group, the people who create all the interior/exterior furnishings, draperies, paint choices, etc. everywhere we see in TV, would likely know. I described the chairs and their exact location. Customer Service said they would try to find out. A few days later they called me back with the name of the manufacturer. In my case, the furniture was made by Telescope Casual, a high-end patio furniture company. (Typical of TV, very quality stuff.) I then called a local patio furniture store, such as Leisure Living (2900 Eagles Nest Road,Fruitland Park, 352-315-8700), and they were able to order what I wanted from the manufacturer. Leisure Living can be seen from 441/27 on the left, as you go toward Leesburg, about 3 miles outside TV, but their exact address is on the side street they face. Their second location is in Ocala. I hope you find what your looking for.

Very helpful to know. The chairs The Villages use are exposed constantly to the elements and still maintain their beauty and durability.

I hate to spend money, but my friend Joe says " Buy it nice, or buy it twice.".

I want to see your furniture, Mrdarcy.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.