Outsiders bringing their golf carts here

Closed Thread
Old 12-25-2019, 04:39 PM

Been here since 2003 and I have NEVER seen such a thing. Not to worry, the police will deal with especially if it is as prevalent as you stated.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:01 PM

The original post is total b.s.
You describe it like you were sitting in their back seat!
C’mon, stand up and admit it. You probably did see them do one thing wrong and then your very imaginative mind took over your keyboard and spewed out the script of “Smokey and the Bandit”!
Stop the madness my friend, just stop.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,558 Times in 507 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nucky View Post
Ah charliets, I feel your pain. I remember my first time being put on cross-examination. Ain't it just grand? I think you may need Legal Representation! Lemme see somebody comes to mind. Hmmm, Try Morgan & Morgan. Don't worry about those that were just teasing you, it's all in the spirit of fun and the Holidays. It's their way of saying welcome to the Squad!

I got your point. Just an innocent post.
Yeah, everyone wants to be a LEO; but, trust me, 99.9% of the people on here does. not. have. what. it. takes.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year...…….
Old 12-25-2019, 05:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Smart car is shorter than our golf cart, close to the same width, and fits in our golf cart garage. But If it’s a smart car it’s plated should not be on mmp
Actually if what she saw was actually a street legal Smart look-alike like the Atomic which would be plated or any LSV Golf Cart for that matter it can be on the MMP's so it still might be confusing. And for those who dispute that (like the guy who stopped me the other day screaming at me) it is stated on the District Gov website with a letter from District Gov counsel regarding Street Legal/LSV golf carts being permitted on the MMPs.
Old 12-25-2019, 05:57 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,369 Times in 3,050 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdFNJ View Post
Actually if what she saw was actually a street legal Smart look-alike like the Atomic which would be plated or any LSV Golf Cart for that matter it can be on the MMP's so it still might be confusing. And for those who dispute that (like the guy who stopped me the other day screaming at me) it is stated on the District Gov website with a letter from District Gov counsel regarding Street Legal/LSV golf carts being permitted on the MMPs.
It was definitely a smart car and not an Atomic. They do look similar from a distance, that's true.
Old 12-25-2019, 06:01 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
It was definitely a smart car and not an Atomic. They do look similar from a distance, that's true.
LOL, I believe it. Wife and I saw a full size Chevy coming down the path leaving the Winn Dixie lot the other morning as we were coming out of the tunnel..
Old 12-25-2019, 06:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,369 Times in 3,050 Posts

I also watched a pair of golf carts crossing 441 at Wales onto Avenida Central, yesterday. I was stopped at the red light heading north on 441 on my way home (I turn in at the Boone Gate unless I have to stop to check the mail).

Prettttty sure those weren't "outsiders."
Old 12-25-2019, 06:13 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
We had a smart car, I don’t think they look at all like an atomic. But it may be confusing for the older folks here.
Old 12-25-2019, 06:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,323 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post
Yeah, everyone wants to be a LEO; but, trust me, 99.9% of the people on here does. not. have. what. it. takes.

Nope would rather fix people.
Old 12-25-2019, 06:25 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcrazorbackfan View Post

You got that rite! Most of them would come up to the level of MeTV Presents the Best of Barney Fife - YouTube. I have NOTHING but respect for those who protect us especially in the south. They scare the hell outta me.

First thing I would have done if I saw what was described is take out the phone and take a picture or ten.
Old 12-25-2019, 08:14 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gcskh@hotmail.com View Post
It sounds like you are taking exaggeration to the extreme to try to make a valid point. You write a blown out of proportion letter and then top it off out of the blue with commentary about Georgia??!!
If you had ever been to Peachtree City, GA you would get the OPs point.
Old 12-25-2019, 09:46 PM
Gold member

Happens everyday. They park their trucks with trailered carts at a shopping center in TV and drive through TV
Old 12-26-2019, 12:31 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote:
And I can’t ride my mini-bike on the MMP
Old 12-26-2019, 12:34 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneil View Post
The original post is total b.s.
You describe it like you were sitting in their back seat!
C’mon, stand up and admit it. You probably did see them do one thing wrong and then your very imaginative mind took over your keyboard and spewed out the script of “Smokey and the Bandit”!
Stop the madness my friend, just stop.
Just you’re opinion, well all have them like ____.
Old 12-26-2019, 12:36 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeBlossomBaby View Post
I also watched a pair of golf carts crossing 441 at Wales onto Avenida Central, yesterday. I was stopped at the red light heading north on 441 on my way home (I turn in at the Boone Gate unless I have to stop to check the mail).

Prettttty sure those weren't "outsiders."
How do you know they were heading for the path to Walmart and beyond?
Closed Thread

Tags
carts, golf, side, grass, running

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.