Packing for the Villages..

Closed Thread
Old 07-15-2020, 12:37 PM
Default Packing for the Villages..

Excited to have the villages in our sights..and being a Newly Retired professional florist & Boutique gift shop owner..I’m looking forward to doing the craft fairs in the squares when they start back up..Question..do people in FLA decorate for fall..with fall leaves & pumpkins ..not asking Halloween just the fall colors.. thanks for any help
On my way!! Flowers/Shop To Carrie On.
Old 07-15-2020, 12:40 PM
Sage
Thanked 9,506 Times in 3,104 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarrieOn View Post
Excited to have the villages in our sights..and being a Newly Retired professional florist & Boutique gift shop owner..I’m looking forward to doing the craft fairs in the squares when they start back up..Question..do people in FLA decorate for fall..with fall leaves & pumpkins ..not asking Halloween just the fall colors.. thanks for any help
On my way!! Flowers/Shop To Carrie On.
Many folks in the Villages will take every chance they can get to change their decorations! We have Christmas and Winter-themed stuff, Halloween and autumn stuff, spring daffodil stuff, easter stuff, bright colored summer stuff...flags of all colors and themes, and even the landscapers of the "common" properties of the Villages (the junctions off roads that cross through the community, the entrances to the individual villages, etc) make generous use of seasonal colors and layouts for floral planting.
Old 07-15-2020, 07:05 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,152 Times in 1,326 Posts

From what we've seen the past 3 years many folks decorate for all the holidays...big or small

Pier One (when they were in business) couldn't keep the holiday stuff in stock....think about it, a lot of folks got rid of everything before moving down...then went shopping down here for holiday decorations
Closed Thread

Tags
fall, villages, packing, pumpkins, question

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.