Parade of Homes

Closed Thread
Old 12-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Platinum member
Default Parade of Homes

Is anyone familiar with the new sales strategy to decorate a cluster of about ten homes in one area and just have an open house where you can just browse among the models. I heard the Village of Hadley had this Parade of Homes yesterday, with 10 CYVs open to the public. Sales Reps were around to answer questions but as usual, there was no sales pressure to sell. These models are not for sale although they'll tell you they've got homes just like it available. I understand they do this with designer and premier homes as well.
Old 12-03-2007, 03:49 AM
Default Re: Parade of Homes

They did have it and I was told that they are going to do it again. A few were sold and there were no CYV available to see. I was watching the activity from my villa and they were very, very busy. TAKE CARE... KAR GUY
Old 12-03-2007, 10:40 AM
Veteran member

Saw this also when I was down over Thanksgiving in the Village of Amelia. They were only open 2 hours but were very busy.

Becky
Old 12-03-2007, 02:00 PM

They also had an open house of decorated designer homes in Duval on Saturday after Thanksgiving. The turnout was huge. Cars blocking the street, and parked in all directions for several blocks. The homes are located on Iris, are models, and are not for sale at this time.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.