parking at Sharon Morse

Closed Thread
Old 02-23-2020, 10:33 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaNi4os View Post
They do provide golf cart services. You need to ask.
Reading posts #4, #7, #8, contradicts your statement. They seem logical.
Old 02-23-2020, 10:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cathiehines View Post
I am so over The Villages. They're no no longer the friendliest hometown. I was in excruciating pain last week and had to walk from the Citizen's Bank to Sharon Morse. I guess our 25% tax increase only covers roads for the developer.
Excruciating pain and...………………………...you drove to Sharon Morse???

What does the tax increase have to do with your walking?
Old 02-23-2020, 11:26 AM
Send a message via Yahoo to cmb1951

I thought they already did provide transportation?
Old 02-23-2020, 01:17 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mulligan View Post
FYI...Champion 6 is actually Mark Martin's grandfather !!
The retired race car driver? Don't know if that is a fact but what does it have to do with this thread ...... unless he came out of retirement to drive golf carts for the hospital?

Old 02-23-2020, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedrocarrasco01@yahoo.com View Post
This post tells the entire situation, the Volunteers are no longer able to drive on TV property this is not an insurance issue, its a mandate by the owners of the Sharon Morris complex
It’s SHARON MORSE!
Old 02-23-2020, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by llaran View Post
Sharon Morris building should provide a golf cart transport in the parking area. people going into the building for Dr's , pt, chemo, find it difficult to park and walk all the way to the building.

the hospital has this service and one of the drivers told me they can no longer go to Sharon Morris.
It’s SHARON MORSE!
Old 02-23-2020, 05:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Excruciating pain and...………………………...you drove to Sharon Morse???

What does the tax increase have to do with your walking?
If it's anything that inconveniences anyone it was always the Developers fault, now they throw in the tax increase, doesn't need to be relevant just need to be said

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 02-24-2020, 07:55 AM

No longer they provide any shuttle service, took effect on 1/1/2020, no longer allowing shuttle (hospital or Lake Imaging) in the Villages parking lots, Hospital still runs their carts but to Hospital owned property ONLY!!!!
Old 02-24-2020, 08:51 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

I will probably be pilloried for this, but WHY DO YOU EVENT EXPECT THIS TRANSPORTATION?

Tell me please ................. did you get golf cart transportation on hospital parking lots where you came from? Because if you did you were very lucky indeed. I cam from Boston and if I had to be at one of the major hospitals in Boston you could not even park, you drive around for hours looking for parking, let alone have someone come and give you concierge service to get from your car into the hospital; and when we retired into NH there was no parking help even in a snow storm.

For goodness sake, when you moved here all you purchased was a house, no where in my deed does it say that they will be your personal chauffeur. If one needs help getting in and out of the hospital perhaps you should think about assisted living where this service is provided.

I know someone who runs a personal taxi service, she will drop you right at the door and pick you up. I am so done with people continually complaining.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 02-24-2020, 09:22 AM
Sage
Thanked 2,154 Times in 770 Posts

I said ti when they were building it and I still believe that it true. It's too small and it's in the wrong place.
The Beatlemaniacs of The Villages meet every Friday 10:00am at the O'Dell Recreation Center.

"I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend." - Thomas Jefferson to William Hamilton, April 22, 1800.
Old 02-24-2020, 10:03 AM
Veteran member

Incredibly stuoid as is the zoning that did not take into account the correct amount of car parking needed.
Old 02-24-2020, 10:08 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,661 Times in 727 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post
I said ti when they were building it and I still believe that it true. It's too small and it's in the wrong place.
You do know this thread is about the Sharon Morse Medical Bldg. behind the Villages Hospital....... NOT the Sharon Morse PAC. Right?
Old 02-24-2020, 12:36 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by J1ceasar View Post
Incredibly stuoid as is the zoning that did not take into account the correct amount of car parking needed.
Looked this up...….not a word.
Old 02-24-2020, 12:43 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Today I dropped my husband off at 10:30 for radiation and could not find any parking; not even at the bank. I parked at Baskin Robbins. Why do I expect shuttle service ? Because this is a senior community and everyone may not have someone to drive them and they are not capable to walk that far. Also I expect ANY business to have adequate parking for those they service.
Old 02-24-2020, 03:22 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by perrjojo View Post
Today I dropped my husband off at 10:30 for radiation and could not find any parking; not even at the bank. I parked at Baskin Robbins. Why do I expect shuttle service ? Because this is a senior community and everyone may not have someone to drive them and they are not capable to walk that far. Also I expect ANY business to have adequate parking for those they service.
............. and, unfortunately, you are not going to get this service. As so many others have stated, this is not owned by TV, it is now owned by another group and I don't think they care whether we are a retirement community or not. Sometime in the future someone may run a private for profit service to do this, but not at the moment.

I fully understand your frustration, my husband has had three major surgeries there and I have walked from one end of the parking area to the other to get to him. I have actually crossed into the Publix parking space and walked all the way back to see him.

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Closed Thread

Tags
sharon, morris, building, parking, longer

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.