PayPal information

Closed Thread
Old 01-20-2022, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madelaine Amee View Post
I have a question regarding PayPal. I want to close out the bank that backs up my PayPal account, I never use the bank and only pay through a credit card which is listed on my account.

So, can I close out my bank account and still use PayPal?

To those of you who just have to say "this information is available on PayPal website" ............ yes I am sure it is, but it is so much easier to just come here and hve someone tell me in words of one syllable.
Log in to PayPal. Click “wallet” at the top, click on the credit card you want to remove on the left, scroll down and select remove card. That’s all there is to it.
Old 01-20-2022, 11:05 AM
Veteran member

If you were using PayPal to sell on Amazon you would need to keep it open. But since you only use it for purchases and you use your credit card for them you shouldn’t have to do anything.
Old 01-21-2022, 12:12 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,094 Times in 1,336 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnaNi4os View Post
If you were using PayPal to sell on Amazon you would need to keep it open. But since you only use it for purchases and you use your credit card for them you shouldn’t have to do anything.
You must mean eBay because Amazon doesn't take PayPal. However ebay no longer uses PayPal to PAY a seller. They have their own service now so that wouldn't matter either. You can still BUY with PayPal but they no longer use PayPal to PAY a seller but when they did you still didn't need a bank account because they would pay to a debit or some credit cards.
"If one has no sense of humor, one is in trouble."
Betty White (1922-2021) R.I.P.
Closed Thread

Tags
paypal, bank, account, information, close

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.