Pedophiles do live in The Villages.

Closed Thread
Old 09-25-2018, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
I am really confused by this statement. I can't see how it makes money. I would want to know who was drawn sexually to small children if I had small grandchildren who visited us.
There are companies that manage and deliver data for law enforcement agencies. The information should be public domain, but the management of that information is disjointed.
Companies put it in a format that any agency can quickly access. This is where the $$ is made by selling this service to agencies and communities.

I could be wrong, but i have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in the past.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:00 AM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to l2ridehd

No matter where we have lived in the past, you have had these folks and other terrible people living next door to you. The difference is that now you know about it.

When I was growing up we would never know that a hurricane hit Puerto Rico until we read about it in the newspaper a week or more after it was over. Now we watch it in real time.

We never knew about anything until after the fact. And most times if it didn't happen within your town or state, you never even read about it.

Sexual abuse has always been there. From the times of ancient Egypt to today it has been part of our lives. Today we just know about it.

If you think back to your days of growing up, many of us were sexually abused by today's definition and standards. I remember those two older girl twins that used to walk me home from school. They taught me all kinds of things. But even now as I look back on it, it din't create any issues.

Today everybody thinks someone is bad. Pedophiles are probably the worst, but they have always been there, lived near you, but in the past you never knew. Today we are better informed.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:58 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,039 Times in 373 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by l2ridehd View Post
No matter where we have lived in the past, you have had these folks and other terrible people living next door to you. The difference is that now you know about it.

When I was growing up we would never know that a hurricane hit Puerto Rico until we read about it in the newspaper a week or more after it was over. Now we watch it in real time.

We never knew about anything until after the fact. And most times if it didn't happen within your town or state, you never even read about it.

Sexual abuse has always been there. From the times of ancient Egypt to today it has been part of our lives. Today we just know about it.

If you think back to your days of growing up, many of us were sexually abused by today's definition and standards. I remember those two older girl twins that used to walk me home from school. They taught me all kinds of things. But even now as I look back on it, it din't create any issues.

Today everybody thinks someone is bad. Pedophiles are probably the worst, but they have always been there, lived near you, but in the past you never knew. Today we are better informed.
Well put .............. I have been reading through this post as it evolved and I have the same conclusion as you. They have ALWAYS lived among us, but we were not necessarily aware of what they were doing due to the lack of information, now everything is out in the open for all to read.

If you want proof of Pedophilia being around forever, check out the old masters paintings in the various famous world art galleries and see what the old men in the paintings are doing to young girls .............

Law of Logical Argument: Anything is possible if you don't know what you are talking about!

Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Old 09-25-2018, 09:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorilorilori View Post
I would have no problem cause the truth behind all this media hype against sex crimes
is to overshadow the drug problem. Murderers, rapist, embezzlers, bank robbers and
DRUG DEALERS are not on the "LIST." The public is being DUPED into thinking the "LIST"
is important for public safety over a DRUG DEALERS LIST (which doesn't exist).

Thanks to the likes of John Walsh, Chris Hansen and Lauren and Ron Book - they have
made millions off the registry - while Drug Dealers are free to roam the schools and
neighborhoods killing people, turning girls into the street trade of prostitution etc.

Sex offenders have the lowest rate of recividism. Drug dealers the highest.
A murderer or animal abuser can live next to you - and you would not know it.
Cause the "List" is a smoke screen cause the govt isn't willing to take on the
drug trade openly and in the same manner as the "list."
Very insightful! I guess I never really thought about it but you are so right.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:34 AM

How it makes $$$$ you ask. The RSO is ordered to go to class - makes alot of $$$$ for ITM group.
Senator Lauren Book and her da da gets 3 miliion in tax dollars cause her nanny touched her.
John Walsh has made millions on the death of his son but record has it he had a 17 YO girlfriend.
Chris Hansen has made $$$ off his tv program.
Then there are numerous "non profit" agencies making $$$$ off the registry, selling products etc.
Then there are a boat load of probation officers, doc workers, sheriff, police, law enforcement assigned
to this one crime using up your tax $$$$$$$ when they could and should be going after worst criminals.
Now there are bands of homeless men that can not be tracked cause no place to live which costs more
tax $$$$ finding them.
This goes on and on. Ignorance is bliss and the public has been blissfully ignorant.
Old 09-25-2018, 07:56 PM

You are only speaking of the ones that have been caught. I’m sure there are lot more.
Old 09-25-2018, 09:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 4,922 Times in 2,448 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joeg180 View Post
There are companies that manage and deliver data for law enforcement agencies. The information should be public domain, but the management of that information is disjointed.
Companies put it in a format that any agency can quickly access. This is where the $$ is made by selling this service to agencies and communities.

I could be wrong, but i have stayed at a Holiday Inn Express in the past.
Any site you visit online or take telemarketing call selling personnel information. How do you think FB guru, free credit report, and other became billionaire's. Matter fact IMO free site on web collecting information which includes free email services.
Closed Thread

Tags
people, live, good, responsibilities, care

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.