Petro Needs In Feeney

Closed Thread
Old 12-21-2017, 01:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by asianthree View Post
Yes and Yes
Gas available at grey and red fox. How more convenient is that. As for gas grill propane we exchange at Walmart or gas station, I am using a car for that, not putting a propane tank in the golf cart since there is no secure holding area. Are you thinking of moving
OP is not happy with the growth of The Villages. Hence the "Feeney" and gas references.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Old 12-21-2017, 01:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,366 Times in 2,395 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Let's leave the lovely people in Fenney (NOT Feeney) alone to enjoy their neck of The Villages. They obviously wanted to be there, or they wouoldn't have bought. They are the pioneers of TV, as were the people who bought below the Historic side, below 466, below 466A. I think it sounds delightful, myself.
Makes you want to question the purpose of OP?
Old 12-21-2017, 01:10 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Please simplify this for me.

Is it better to buy a propane tank and get a refill or enter a propane exchange plan? to either response name of nearest dealer, please.

As to gas for golf cart Gray/RedFox have distributors Yes /No?
Other than these courses where is the nearest gas station?

As to travel the folks I know who are moving to Feeney were told by the villages agents that tunnels for both carts and cars are planned.

Have any of you been told or heard of this?

Personal Best Regards:
Come on Rubi. It has been verified on this site many times. Even with links to published information.
I know you read all...so how did you miss those posts?
And no, I don't think the villages agents lied!
Old 12-21-2017, 03:19 PM
Sage

IMHO- the most important aspect of living in Fenney is emergency response time & distance & time to a hospital
Old 12-21-2017, 03:45 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chi-Town View Post
OP is not happy with the growth of The Villages. Hence the "Feeney" and gas references.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk
Chi-Town you breach the commandment of bearing false witness against your neighbor.

Chi-Town you demonstrate why confirmation bias is unhealthy and unwise.

Chi-Town I still bear you no malice

THE ACTUAL REASON RUBICON HAS INQUIRED ABOUT PETRO NEEDS IN FEENEY AND THE REASON HE WANTED AS ACCURATE A RESPONSE IS PERSONAL..RUBICONS DAUGHTER IS MOVING DOWN TO FEENEY AS HER HUSBAND RECEIVED A LUCRATIVE JOB OFFER

Mr & Mrs. Rubicon purchased a new gas grill for them and is just trying to decide whether to get a new propane tank or enter a exchange program

Mr. & Mrs, Rubicon are trying to determine if an electric or gas cart is most suitable.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-21-2017, 03:53 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonrich View Post
I get my propane tank refilled at Ace Hardware in Wildwood.
We bought a grill from Lowe's and the guy there suggested Ace in wildwood.

when we bought a new grill from Home Depot they had an exchange program. Ii misunderstood and thought they were refilling my tank. Insetad entered us in an exchange program.

i went to Ace to refill the tank they gave me and the guy working propane told me the tank should have never been approved and someone had painted over the bad rust.

We bought a new tank.

thank you for verifying what the Lowe's guy suggested.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-21-2017, 03:59 PM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
Come on Rubi. It has been verified on this site many times. Even with links to published information.
I know you read all...so how did you miss those posts?
And no, I don't think the villages agents lied!
It may or may not surprise you that I had no interest in what was happening in Feeney and in fact even at my wife's urging would not drive over with her to look at homes. simply I am not one to look at homes, etc. It wasn't until a couple weeks ago when we received the news from the kids that my interest piqued.

bogie I am kind of disappointed that you would have misjudged me so
People may disagree with me, and perhaps rightly so but I have always been a straight shooter

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-21-2017, 04:23 PM
Sage

Quote:
Please simplify this for me.

Is it better to buy a propane tank and get a refill or enter a propane exchange plan? to either response name of nearest dealer, please.

As to gas for golf cart Gray/RedFox have distributors Yes /No?
Other than these courses where is the nearest gas station?

As to travel the folks I know who are moving to Feeney were told by the villages agents that tunnels for both carts and cars are planned.

Have any of you been told or heard of this
?

Personal Best Regards:
Quote:
It may or may not surprise you that I had no interest in what was happening in Feeney and in fact even at my wife's urging would not drive over with her to look at homes. simply I am not one to look at homes, etc. It wasn't until a couple weeks ago when we received the news from the kids that my interest piqued.

bogie I am kind of disappointed that you would have misjudged me so
People may disagree with me, and perhaps rightly so but I have always been a straight shooter

Personal Best Regards:
My judgement was based on what you said (see in red). You make a statement about the sales agents and then you ask if anyone else has heard this.
The implication being you don't believe what the sales agents said, was true.
Old 12-21-2017, 05:00 PM
Veteran member

It is Fenney.....
Old 12-21-2017, 05:13 PM

A side note on propane tanks:

The tanks that are available for exchange are typically 15lb tanks for roughly $17.99 per exchange.

The Tanks available at the big box stores are 20lb tanks and can be refilled for roughly $15 after an initial cost of $30
Old 12-22-2017, 06:04 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter View Post
My judgement was based on what you said (see in red). You make a statement about the sales agents and then you ask if anyone else has heard this.
The implication being you don't believe what the sales agents said, was true.
And my rejoinder is, Bogie I spent my life investigating.... and I have always agreed with Ronald Reagan's " trust but verify"philosophy.

Honestly tell me you don't do the same thing. I know you do because there are loads of bogie posts that support what I say

The Crucible had a lasting affect on me and so while I can be mistaken and I can mis-communicate I never intentionally lie .

I seldom if ever even glance at the Daily Sun. I have no interest in our government website except " golfthevillages

AsIi said when they were offering bus rides to view Feeney I would not go with my wife nor the future times she drove by car and as recently last week when she went with my daughter's husband to view their new home.

I don't do any of this because I told my wife guys are hunters and when they go hunting they want to bring home game. All she wants is a curiosity view and that's a waste of time for me.

And while I lamented about the rapid growth of TV I also included that we all adjust and that we should at least be assured that our county leaders are managing said growth.

Chi-Town whoever that is has a dislike of my politics but even given that I was disappointed as to his/her response

Your response was a real surprise

Forgive and forget

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-22-2017, 06:08 AM
Email Reported As Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Gilbert View Post
A side note on propane tanks:

The tanks that are available for exchange are typically 15lb tanks for roughly $17.99 per exchange.

The Tanks available at the big box stores are 20lb tanks and can be refilled for roughly $15 after an initial cost of $30
thank you you just have given me a third reason to do my own refill

My friends in the petro business tell me propane has the safest record but when it goes awry it also has some of the worse results

Personal Best Regards:
Closed Thread

Tags
feeney, cart, access, gas, reasonable

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.