Photo albums - Editing

Closed Thread
Old 08-19-2015, 01:33 PM
Veteran member
Default Photo albums - Editing

OK, I give up. How do you edit the pictures in a photo album. I just put together a photo album but a couple of the pictures are upside down. For the life of me I can't figure out how to rotate them. Yes they are up right in the saved image I am uploading it from.

Thanks for any help.
Old 08-19-2015, 02:09 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS Beef View Post
OK, I give up. How do you edit the pictures in a photo album. I just put together a photo album but a couple of the pictures are upside down. For the life of me I can't figure out how to rotate them. Yes they are up right in the saved image I am uploading it from.

Thanks for any help.
I haven't used TOTV's photo album but I've had this happen to me before when posting a photo for sale. Try opening the photo in another program like picasa or another photo editing program, then if it opens upside down then rotate it and save it again. If it doesn't open upside down try just saving it and try to repost it in TOTV again. This has worked for me.
Old 08-19-2015, 03:10 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnieman View Post
I haven't used TOTV's photo album but I've had this happen to me before when posting a photo for sale. Try opening the photo in another program like picasa or another photo editing program, then if it opens upside down then rotate it and save it again. If it doesn't open upside down try just saving it and try to repost it in TOTV again. This has worked for me.
Ughhh, so I rotated them to the opposite thinking that would fix the problem. It them brought them in exactly how I changed them. Upside down for example. I went back and righted the picture then just to see tried to upload it again and it worked. No idea and glad I only had to do 3 that way. I did try to just re-upload it when it showed correct but it was putting them in upside down unless I went through the steps of making it wrong, trying to upload, then fixing it and uploading.

Any way thanks for the help I did finally get it for me!!!
Closed Thread

Tags
photo, pictures, album, rotate, saved, figure, uploading, image, put, give, edit, couple, albums, life, upside, editing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.