Pickleball Coaching

Closed Thread
Old 12-06-2006, 05:49 PM
Default Pickleball Coaching

I love the idea of this forum; thanks for setting it up! Does anyone know of someone in The Villages who might do one-on-one pickleball lessons or coaching for a niminal fee? I would love to improve my game. I started playing here before the started doing the lessons and am too far along to get in the beginner lessons or structured play. I know I'm not doing several things the correct way, but don't know any drills or tricks for changing my play and I don't have anyone to practice with. I go to open play but usually end up just playing defense and not really accomplishing much in the way of skill improvement.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Founder
Default Re: Pickleball Coaching

I know there is a guy in Piedmont named Dave who comes up to the Mulberry court and teaches people. I don't know his last name, nor do I know if he is for hire. Hopefully somebody will fill in the blanks.

Thanks for posting here moongirl. Please tell all of your friends. Lets get thousands of people on here everyday.
Old 12-08-2006, 10:07 AM

Thanks, Jan for the reply. Does anyone out there know Dave's last name or contact info? Also, Jan, I've forwarded this website to all Villages on my contact list. The more, the merrier . . . and the more info exchange!!
Old 12-08-2006, 10:59 AM
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by moongirl
Thanks, Jan for the reply. Does anyone out there know Dave's last name or contact info? Also, Jan, I've forwarded this website to all Villages on my contact list. The more, the merrier . . . and the more info exchange!!
That's great! When you say, "all Villages on my contact list" do you mean the people in your personal email list, or do you have a special list that contacts all villagers? How many people do you suspect you contacted? The only reason I ask, is that I am eager to see more and more people log on and sign up. It's only been a week since we started, but I am the impatient type :
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.