POA Bulletin more venomous than normal?

Closed Thread
Old 12-15-2007, 09:27 PM
Default Re: POA Bulletin more venomous than normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frangyomory
The POA was at one time the ONLY coordination between developer and residents until the residents got on to the developer and decided that they weren't being given the opportunity to see their point of view published. At that point the developer founded the VHA and filled it with their employees as the village representatives.

No, the VHA reps aren't all employees but the majority are. They are employed in varying positions of the developer and I find this a true conflict of interest. The VHA may bring our needs to the developer but has been inclined to back down when the developer so desires.

As for me, I will read the POA and the VHA papers to see who is saying what and then I will decide what the truth actually is. I don't believe it is inmy best interest to simply accept what the developer and their cronies have to say. Big mistake to throw away the POA news folks. Better off throwing away the Daily Sun....shine.....
You must be reading different newspapers then me.
Old 12-15-2007, 10:01 PM
Eternal Member

I read both the VHA and the POA papers. Before the POA paper was delivered to me directly, I used to pick it up at one of the sites it was distributed to. I also read the Daily Sun. If you read this month's POA paper you would have learned that when recycling kicks in, we will have once a week garbage pickup and once a week recycling. We will have to pay for the recycling bags. When the Daily Sun printed an article about recycling, they mentioned none of this.

Isn't it nice to see a paper that tells the truth about the subjects?

I do agree that the POA does beat an article to death (Vinyl siding) but there are some people that have not seen any of the articles (new people) so it should be rehashed.

I read the VHA paper and everything is hunky dory. Do you believe that?

We need another view and the POA is it.

If you read the Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow supplement in the Daily Sun on Friday (12/14),you read that the POA was the original voice of the property owners. At some point, the Village management got upset with the POA and refused to consider their input anymore. That was not good for the community. We lost vital input to the decision process.

You can can the POA paper. You can shred it. But in my opinion you should do that after you read it. There is good stuff in there.

We all need more input that whan the Daily Sun wants to tell us.

Second star to the right, then straight on 'til morning.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:14 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
The POA was at one time the ONLY coordination between developer and residents until the residents got on to the developer and decided that they weren't being given the opportunity to see their point of view published. At that point the developer founded the VHA and filled it with their employees as the village representatives.

No, the VHA reps aren't all employees but the majority are. They are employed in varying positions of the developer and I find this a true conflict of interest. The VHA may bring our needs to the developer but has been inclined to back down when the developer so desires.

As for me, I will read the POA and the VHA papers to see who is saying what and then I will decide what the truth actually is. I don't believe it is inmy best interest to simply accept what the developer and their cronies have to say. Big mistake to throw away the POA news folks. Better off throwing away the Daily Sun....shine.....
Am worn out by The dailys in my former life reporting in the majority of pages murder, mayhem, rape and pillage. Enjoy my daily dose of "happy news". Very easy to cancel if you don't like their content. Relax, enjoy and look out for "a goat in the road" as a famous author said..

Any more Valiums out there for my friend.......... ;D ;D
Old 12-16-2007, 12:40 AM
Eternal Member

Quote:

No, the VHA reps aren't all employees but the majority are. They are employed in varying positions of the developer and I find this a true conflict of interest.
You keep reiterating your claim that VHA reps (now reduced to not all, but the majority) are employees of TV. This is a blatant mistake (notice, I did not say LIE -- don't want to be petty) that has no basis in fact. Where did you get your data? Have you surveyed the reps? How many reps are TV employees? 95%? 80%? 66.666%? 50.1%? or maybe 5%? I don't know the truth behind your claim and have never really cared.

Oh, and could it possibly be that the developer started the VHA because he found the POA was unresponsive to his needs and was not doing an adequate job of speaking for the majority of residents?

I recently heard a rumor that not all members of the POA but certainly a majority were actually employees of Stonecrest or Del Webb. But I don't believe it. :yikes:
And it's Munc"L"e, not Munc"I"e
Old 12-21-2007, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope2b
You must be reading different newspapers then me.
She is! You have been throwing yours away. Remember???? ???

I'll bet a bunch of people with bad siding jobs are glad they read the POA bulletin.
Old 12-21-2007, 11:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky
She is! You have been throwing yours away. Remember???? ???

I'll bet a bunch of people with bad siding jobs are glad they read the POA bulletin.
LOL You got me!!! Still it is vicious trash
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.