Police chase through Brownwood

Closed Thread
Old 02-14-2015, 08:54 PM
Gold member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I agree...I have BIG TIME problems with the constant mention of Wildwood !
I have a problem with it also, but some people on this board will never let it go.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:05 PM
Eternal Member

Unfortunately, it seems to be Wildwood with the most issues when you look at the crime section of the online paper. They generally seem to get more bad press than Fruitland Park or Lady Lake.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:12 PM
Sage

What self respecting criminal is going to say they live in Lady Lake or Fruitland Park? Everyone in the holding cell is going to laugh at you.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:18 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to DonH57

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwed View Post
What self respecting criminal is going to say they live in Lady Lake or Fruitland Park? Everyone in the holding cell is going to laugh at you.
Yeah really. They laughed at me.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:19 PM
Soaring Eagle member

Well regarding Wildwoodi people on here don't give them a rest either. How many people living in TV are also getting in trouble lately. As for the Break Ins if I'm not mistaken 1 definitely but I think 2 didn't lock their sliding door, How many other people on here don't bother closing their garage doors or when they buy that BIG new TV or that new safe don't bother breaking their boxes down and just advertise hey look what I bought. People all over are having tough times. Yes TV is safe but we could make it safer by being smarter. If you see something that doesn't look right call someone. If you see a strange car riding around try and get the plate # and call someone. The Police can't be everywhere but we can be. Recently there were sums of money taken from two businesses in Brownwood one was an employee and I'll bet it turns out so was the other or an ex employee. Last year it happen at Evans Prairie I believe that was an ex. So don't blame it all on Wildwood people.
Old 02-14-2015, 09:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,244 Times in 707 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip0358 View Post
Well regarding Wildwoodi people on here don't give them a rest either. How many people living in TV are also getting in trouble lately. As for the Break Ins if I'm not mistaken 1 definitely but I think 2 didn't lock their sliding door, How many other people on here don't bother closing their garage doors or when they buy that BIG new TV or that new safe don't bother breaking their boxes down and just advertise hey look what I bought. People all over are having tough times. Yes TV is safe but we could make it safer by being smarter. If you see something that doesn't look right call someone. If you see a strange car riding around try and get the plate # and call someone. The Police can't be everywhere but we can be. Recently there were sums of money taken from two businesses in Brownwood one was an employee and I'll bet it turns out so was the other or an ex employee. Last year it happen at Evans Prairie I believe that was an ex. So don't blame it all on Wildwood people.
Some folks just have to have someone to look down on !
Old 02-14-2015, 09:35 PM
Platinum member

We dine in Wildwood a few times a month. These folks are just hard working nice people.
Old 02-14-2015, 10:55 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,302 Times in 865 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by golf2140 View Post
We dine in Wildwood a few times a month. These folks are just hard working nice people.
We also eat in Wildwood, use the Post Office, use Ace Hardware and other stores as well......good people. I suspect that those that have Wildwood phobia also have Historical District phobia.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 02-15-2015, 07:56 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,343 Times in 519 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I agree...I have BIG TIME problems with the constant mention of Wildwood !
Unfortunately the only think separating Wildwood neighborhood from Brownwood in many instances is a block wall or a fence .
Saying says goes Fences make good neighbors I would dare to say in this instance the fences aren't high enough .
Old 02-15-2015, 08:17 AM
Veteran member

capture-jpg
Old 02-15-2015, 08:21 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by karostay View Post
Unfortunately the only think separating Wildwood neighborhood from Brownwood in many instances is a block wall or a fence .
Saying says goes Fences make good neighbors I would dare to say in this instance the fences aren't high enough .
Even IF we had fences 100' high all the roads in TV are open to everyone. Those looking for trouble or to make a quick buck can come from anywhere including TV. Recently there was a few break ins off Pinellas they caught the guy at a relatives home in Bonita. Or you get the landscaper or tree trimmer come knocking at doors and 3 or more people don't answer the door guess what nobody's home easy target. Before Brownwood was built we are problems in TV and it was from people everywhere including TV. So lets not beat Wildwood or anywhere else into the ground. There are trouble makers, child molesters', sex offenders, drug addicts etc. living right here in the good ole Villages. JMO
Old 02-15-2015, 09:02 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skip0358 View Post
Even IF we had fences 100' high all the roads in TV are open to everyone. Those looking for trouble or to make a quick buck can come from anywhere including TV. Recently there was a few break ins off Pinellas they caught the guy at a relatives home in Bonita. Or you get the landscaper or tree trimmer come knocking at doors and 3 or more people don't answer the door guess what nobody's home easy target. Before Brownwood was built we are problems in TV and it was from people everywhere including TV. So lets not beat Wildwood or anywhere else into the ground. There are trouble makers, child molesters', sex offenders, drug addicts etc. living right here in the good ole Villages. JMO
Old 02-15-2015, 09:05 AM
Sage
Thanked 5,493 Times in 1,903 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring_chicken View Post

You are SO right. The Villages is a really safe place to live compared to other places.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:11 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by spring_chicken View Post
Thanks for the research. This just goes to prove how relatively safe we are here.
Old 02-15-2015, 09:11 AM

Does anyone know the details of this incident?
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.