Police chase through Brownwood

Closed Thread
Old 02-17-2015, 04:55 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVillageChicken View Post
Serious overthinking there, tomwed.
I know. I got cought in a rainstorm golfing, warmed up with a shower and a couple of jaegermeisters and all of a sudden I turned into Ghandi.
I'm better now. I had a great nap.
Old 02-17-2015, 05:15 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

The picture of the perp and the story is on the online news we aren't allowed to link. The police officer tried to pull her keys out of the car and she drug him through the square with two children in the car. They had a warrant for her arrest.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
The picture of the perp and the story is on the online news we aren't allowed to link. The police officer tried to pull her keys out of the car and she drug him through the square with two children in the car. They had a warrant for her arrest.
God bless you, Gracie Girl! Renders some accusatory posts herein moot.
Old 02-17-2015, 08:06 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,355 Times in 2,392 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Here is the article from the Daily Commercial.
Wildwood officers dragged by vehicle - Daily Commercial: News
Old 02-17-2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemalloy View Post
We were either just in front or just behind you heading towards the parking lot near Cody's. Wasn't sure that the police were going to be able to catch up to that idiot. My wife and I thought that the fleeing car was white. Sorry to post about the police chase in this thread about sex offenders.
In retrospect things happened quite fast from where I was and when I looked at the vehicles the offending car was white and the car that they were passing was Yellow. Sorry that you had to reply on a thread that had gone so far offtrack.
Old 02-19-2015, 11:47 AM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonny View Post
I wouldn't leave my car unlocked, my cell phone on the dash or any money visible in the Villages or any where else !!
Neither would I do so . I was seeking to challenge the person who is so quick to judge nearly everyone on this forum as a " racist " and accuse us of using " code language ".

At what point does common sense self-protective behavior become " racist " in the eyes of this oft - challenging / judging us self-appointed superior personality ?
Old 02-19-2015, 12:07 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogie Shooter;101***2
You too just dance around in what you say. "reason why such a small community has a porportinally larger and very visible police force than what one might expect" "there is plenty of poverty there". Can it be because there is a significant black community in Wildwood? If that's what you mean then say it.
I too go to Wildwood and I treat it no different than I treat The Villages, Ocala, Leesburg, etc. I always lock my car, don't leave anything of value in view.
I am not an elitis. I just get annoyed at posters that use those coy words to cover up what they are trying to say.
"Your Hobby really seems to be so based on history" I have no idea what you are trying to say/imply with this statement.
Sir : I will hold up my contributions to the betterment of those less fortunate and in particular to many of African American heritage and women to anyone on this forum including you .

I am speaking about my direct efforts to encourage , mentor and successfully lift up socially and economically disadvantaged people as well as my indirect efforts . There are now middle-age men and women in excellent executive positions as a result of my identifying them at a young age and providing them with significant opportunities .
They would tell you themselves both men and women .
Also I initiated several charitable activities which I managed to " plant " in several cities in the North East and along the Atlantic seaboard.
In fact one of the charities I created has been adopted by no less than the NFL . It is now part of what is more broadly known as " The NFL Charities ".
However I refuse to sit in judgment of others and occupy a self-awarded intellectual tower and constantly actively judge others who I know nothing about .
Calling them racist .
Usually I simply ignore your posts because frankly they are really boring after a while same ol same ol same ol .
So here you go my friend have at it .

Finally , given alternatives I would never choose to live in Wildwood , East St. Louis , Ferguson , the East Side of Buffalo , Newark , NJ et al . My guess would be that if they had a choice many of the folks living in those communities would choose to live elsewhere as well . Would that make them racist ?
Once again I am sorry that I ever got involved in a conversation on this site . I vowed to stay away -- very far away as a New Years Resolution . At least I am still going to the gym as promised .
Eventually a large segment of people will stay away from this form as a few strongly opinionated Holier than thou types will have driven them off .
Bye..................
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.