Pool or Swim Spa

Closed Thread
Old 07-01-2020, 08:41 AM
Default Pool or Swim Spa

Has anyone had installed a very small pool or swim spa in an existing Courtyard Villa. Interior lot not on the corner. Who did it? Can you post a picture. Yes I know you have to get ARC approval. Thanks in advance for any information.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Sage
Thanked 6,088 Times in 2,230 Posts

You may be able to save a lot of money, look into a swim hot tub, I have seen these advertised but not actually looked into them, but as I recall a lot less than a pool. You will need 2 actual permits, one for the spa and one for the new electrical hookup. If your existing pad is large enough I do not think ARC would be involved.
Old 07-02-2020, 09:43 AM

I just began looking at SwimEx and Endless Pools to see how feasible they might be as an alternative to a traditional in-ground pool for future planning. So, I would also be interested in any experiences you all might have had.
Thanks
Old 07-04-2020, 11:11 AM
John41

We have a CYV and the yard is big enough for a pool, but some CYV have too small a back to install a pool and comply with setbacks. We don’t have a pool but a few neighbors do and they are very beautiful. I don’t have pictures but you can see many pool installations on real estate websites. Several years ago we asked T&D concrete about the pool cost and I think it was around $40,000.
Closed Thread

Tags
pool, swim, spa, post, picture

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.