Poopetrators Beware

Closed Thread
Old 12-30-2011, 11:25 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsned View Post
So what are the rules?? Can you let your dog do business on others yards if you pick up??
NO. Of course not! Other people's yards should NOT be used as a bathroom for your dog. Definitely NO!
Old 12-30-2011, 11:35 PM
Sage

A few years ago when we still lived up north a woman I knew, also a neighbor down the street, could be seen walking her dog at ALL times of day in ALL kinds of weather. One day she and I encountered one another downtown and chatted. I commented on her tenacity of exercising in ALL kinds of weather or some such thing. She said "oh no, I'm not walking for my exercise---our dog won't go to the bathroom in our yard so I have to take him out for a walk!" It was then that it occurred to me that I'd seen the pooch relieving himself in all the other yards. It seemed o.k. for her to allow him to do that in other people's yards but never trained him to do it in hers. Why is it people thinks it's o.k. to let their animals do whatever they do wherever they want to do it???
Old 12-31-2011, 01:00 AM
Platinum member

Quote:
Originally Posted by batman911 View Post
Some communities now require all dog owners to have DNA samples taken from thier dogs to be recorded and compared to DNA taken from poop left in public places and other peoples yards. I hope this would apply to cats as well. How long before this is the norm in all communities? Anyone think this is a good idea? Probably not the poopetrators.

http://dogblog.dogster.com/2011/06/3...g-on-the-rise/

May need to copy and paste to your browser.
OMG! this really takes the cake!
Old 12-31-2011, 08:22 AM
Platinum member
Default Post of the Day Award?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim 9922 View Post
Plant them in your garden. Maybe that is where Easter eggs come from.
Let us know next Spring.
Swimdawg, I know it's early, but this one made me laugh out loud! I'd like to put it up for consideration!

"Do no harm" (but take no sh**!)
Old 12-31-2011, 08:47 AM
Sage
Default What's all the pooplah about?

The government has to get involved in our lives so much because so many people do the wrong thing. If everyone made sure all the poop was picked up then no one would be complaining! Yada..yada..yada
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.