Move to Atlanta

Closed Thread
Old 11-10-2007, 05:09 PM
Veteran member
Default Move to Atlanta

Any Villagers planning a move to Atlanta?
Old 11-10-2007, 11:02 PM
Veteran member
Default Re: Move to Atlanta

I personally don't know any Villager who wants to move elsewhere. Know several who have purchased either larger homes or courtyard villas after their first year here, but know of no one who has actually left the Villages. However, I am sure you can't please everyone and satisfy all needs so there must be some folks who are moving out!!!

I do know of a few older folks who are moving to be nearer their children due to health issues.
Old 11-11-2007, 05:07 PM
Sage

Fran:

If each local consignment store is getting 15 truckloads of used furniture every day (as mentioned on the furniture thread) and nobody's moving out it doesn't sound good for the former furniture owners.
Da Chicago So Side; The Village of Park Forest, IL; 3/7 Cav, 3rd Inf Div, Schweinfurt, Ger 65-66; MACV J12 Saigon 66-67; San Leandro, Hayward & Union City, CA (San Francisco East Bay Area) GO DUBS ! (aka W's)
Old 11-11-2007, 06:05 PM

I know of several instances where people bought homes in TV that were furnished. Some of the items needed to be replaced with other furniture that they liked better. We replaced a chair with 2 lounge chars and a sofa on the lania with a table and chairs. Off they went on one of those trucks.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.