Publix Pharmacy

Closed Thread
Old 02-08-2023, 12:06 PM
Veteran member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JGibson View Post
Anyone use Publix Pharmacy? Wondering how they're with stock and customer service. I know Publix employees are very nice but how about Publix Pharmacy.

How about the app is it good, it doesn't have very good ratings in the app store.

I've used CVS all my life but they seem so busy all the time and have problems keeping stock on certain meds.

Any input is appreciated.
I’ve more than helpful, willing to help out with anything
Old 02-08-2023, 03:01 PM

They are awesome.
Old 02-08-2023, 07:52 PM
Default Prescriptions at Publix

I have used Publix over 15 yrs and have never had the problems my husband had, who used Winn-Dixie. Publix is great to work with, any questions, they help out. My prescriptions, if I do refills by phone are done in 1-2 days.
Old 02-08-2023, 09:26 PM

When a pharmacy has any Rx with refill orders for the same. There is NO EXCUSE for them not pre-ordering your meds.
I personally use a single-proprietor pharmacy and they never have issues. I am an hour away from TV, so Z-Hills won't help you up there.
Old 02-09-2023, 03:52 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,875 Times in 949 Posts

Quote:
Anyone use Publix Pharmacy? Wondering how they're with stock and customer service. I know Publix employees are very nice but how about Publix Pharmacy.

How about the app is it good, it doesn't have very good ratings in the app store.

I've used CVS all my life but they seem so busy all the time and have problems keeping stock on certain meds.

We use Publix and have been happy. Problems keeping stock? Perhaps, you have some unusual prescription? We are on medicare. I use an item that is medicare approved and none of the pharmacies could fill it. They all tried. I never could get a straight answer, INCLUDING FROM MEDICARE. From the sales rep-you need to order it mail order. It is a normal stock item they just can't fill a Medicare order. IT IS A STRANGE WORLD OUT THERE.

ASIDE-all CVS, Publix and Medicare were polite, trying to help. But, being stubborn I got it resolved. I felt bad after all the time effort the store personnel put in to help me I was FORCED to buy it mail order
Old 02-14-2023, 08:05 PM
Send a message via AIM to newgirl

Do not use one on Bella Cruz, the entire dept left and the new staff are horrible!!! Dangerously horrible.
Old 02-14-2023, 08:56 PM
Veteran member

Quote:

They are the best?

Last edited by wisbad1; 02-14-2023 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Repost
Old 02-15-2023, 09:54 AM
Veteran member

So far so good and their app is barebones which may be a good thing the CVS app is a convoluted mess.
Old 02-15-2023, 11:41 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

Walgreens can’t walk in Publix Pharmacy’s shadow. There may be a blip here and there but have you ever watched the intense work that they do? They are amazing people and I have only had one run in with a Pharmacist at the Store on BICHARA. I let it go because of the stress they all face from the second they punch in.
CVS is a no go for us ever. They are rookies up and down the east coast in our experience

The first time I ever was let down by OptumRx was last week. The medication was out of stock and they missed it and never let me know. It was critical medicine too. They apologized and called the prescription into PUBLIX. It was filled in an hour! Publix#1.
Closed Thread

Tags
publix, pharmacy, app, good, stock

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.