Pulled over 20 minutes ago on Churchill Downs going into Belvedere area.

Closed Thread
Old 03-13-2016, 09:14 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickeyD View Post
The OP is an attorney. Ever think the OP's father is living with HIM...
I would have never guessed the attorney. Surprised he was unaware of ALPR technology. Maybe he does not do traffic stuff...

No, I did not think his father was living with him and paying for auto insurance in return. In fact, I mentioned my personal experience and stated how it has made me skeptical of grown men living with their parents...
Old 03-13-2016, 09:16 PM
Sage
Thanked 3,625 Times in 1,884 Posts

dirtbanker. My name is Nucky not Nutty as it looks like you may have adjusted that in post #28 in this thread. Very good, since you couldn't get me in substance you proceeded with changing a simple name...Nice.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:32 PM
Sage

Thanks for the name clarification. It seems you are ruffled by my statement with regard to grown men living with their parents. I will let "Captain Crack" know you have all kind of suggestions to HELP him straighten out. Heck when the mother in law passes away, maybe you would be HELPful enough to take him in.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:33 PM
Sage

I appoligize to Tal if the stories I shared, and the questions I posed, might have came across as harsh and insulting. I honestly have no idea what your personal situation is, and it is none of my business.
Old 03-13-2016, 09:47 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Thanks Tal for the info. And to others for the explanation about the readers on police vehicles. I did not know. Must make theirjob a bit easier--and us a bit safer.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:30 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
Thanks Tal for the info. And to others for the explanation about the readers on police vehicles. I did not know. Must make theirjob a bit easier--and us a bit safer.
You are welcome.

We did get Beef O'Brady's last night (Sunday) after a hour or so spent at one of my neighbor's very crowded birthday parties. The phone was off the hook on a Saturday night at Beefs and that is why I took my trip to Subway in which I encountered the police officer. I was very surprised when he pulled me over as I could not think of what I had done wrong. I have not had a ticket of any kind since 1996 and that was east of El Paso, Texas where nothing was out there.

I am a law librarian by training and inclination not an attorney. I do have a JD from the University of Minnesota (Class of 1989) and a MA in Librarianship and Information Management from the University of Denver (Class of May 1984) and two BAs (University of Nevada, Reno, Classes of December 1980 and May 1981). I still ply my trade even if no one pays me to do it with my 224 613 Project and believe that I have had a HUGE impact with it. From 1992 through 2002, Marquis Who's Who nominated to 24 of the various editions of works like Who's Who in the World , Marquis Who's Who in America and Marquis Who's Who in American Law. I got into 14 various editions all while living with my parents but working on the labor of love which is the 224 613 Project. Google Taltarzac725 if you want to know what I am talking about. I believe it is very relevant in 2016 as well. I have been very creative with who I have tried to get involved in this Project but I have had a great deal of suggestions from many friends as to whom also to get involved. I was in Northern CA from late 1991 through 1996, then moved to Palm Harbor, FL after driving cross country in 1996 (through El Paso, Texas) with a detour through Austin, Texas. I wanted to check out the Texas Capitol building.

Again Google Taltarzac725 if you want to find out what this is about. May the Force be with You. (A little inside joke). Gary Corsair formerly of Villages Daily Sun did a short article on my 224 613 Project such as it was during the Memorial Day weekend of 2007. He had wanted to look at my various documents but I declined as I knew nothing about him at that time. He was just in our neighborhood looking for stories when my Mom told him about my work for survivors/victims of crimes. Maybe that was a mistake not to show him these documents now up on my Photobucket array; maybe, it was not. Many people now can see these documents though by Googling Taltarzac725. A copy of Gary Corsair's article is one of these documents as are letters connected with people you see in the news right now.

Last edited by Taltarzac725; 03-14-2016 at 07:54 AM.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
That sounds a little backwards to me, shouldn't the 57 year old guy have insurance for himself? My brother in law "Captain Crack" is a loser sponge at age 54, has not had a job in 30 some years (has had no income either!). My mother in law cooks, cleans, and provides that worthless lair with a roof and vehicle (you should hear his ideas on mass transit improvements). Has 2 kids (with different women) that he never contributed a dime towards. A real POS in society...Sort of makes me skeptical of grown men living with their parents.
WOW! This sounds like it has all the makings for a good Dr. Phil show.
Old 03-14-2016, 07:48 AM
Sage
Thanked 3,316 Times in 2,053 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyerguy View Post
WOW! This sounds like it has all the makings for a good Dr. Phil show.
More like Jerry Springer. Not mine. That of Dirtbanker. Mine would make a very interesting movie. I have loved movies since auditing two movie criticism classes of Howard Rosenberg at the University of Nevada, Reno. Howard Rosenberg
Closed Thread

Tags
license, tonight, gave, drivers, officer, driver, originated, car, job, glad, leo, figure, office, lights, sheriffs, flashing, slower, wrong, sumter, county, jon, polite, area, belvedere, policeman

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.