Puronics water filter

Closed Thread
Old 01-17-2012, 11:22 PM
Veteran member

Yes, we have a Puronics Water system. So far, so good! It is NOT a water softener, it is a water purifier. My ice and water were AWEFUL before. Tasting like chlorinated water. Now, everything tastes fresh and clean. My vegetables are cleaned with good water. The water for my soups is wonderful. I used to have gadgets on my faucet in the kitchen and it became a strain on my hands to move the thing back and forth. It was a PITA. Laundry is cleaner and fresher. When I lived in MN, the water was great out of the tap. Believe me, there is a difference here in the water and anyone that says they are satisfied with what comes out of the tap probably can't tell the difference between a terrific wine and a cheap wine for $2.89. It takes a mature and developed palate! The Puronics system has been utilized by NASA. Did I make the best purchase? Who knows! But, so far, I'm a satisfied customer.

New Jersey,
New York
Germany,
California
Northern MN,
The Villages
Next stop?
Old 01-18-2012, 11:12 AM
Sage

Glad you are satisfied with your Puronics system, Tweety Bird. Personally, I have no problem with the tap water in The Villages. I do use a Brita pitcher for my morning coffee water and my refrigerator does have a filter for the water dispenser in the door.

I know from my work at Seniors vs Crime that water treatment systems are some of the biggest scams in The Villages. Some come into your home with a fake Welcome Basket and will "test" your water. They put some tap water in a test tube, add some black dye to it, the water turns black and they tell you it is bad water.

Anyhow, it is up to each person. Glad you like your Puronics. However, because NASA bought it is no good recommendation. They also bought toilet seats for $600, didn't they?
Old 01-19-2012, 10:40 PM
Veteran member

Anyhow, it is up to each person. Glad you like your Puronics. However, because NASA bought it is no good recommendation. They also bought toilet seats for $600, didn't they?

I didn't ask. Is it a bidet for flights to orbit?

New Jersey,
New York
Germany,
California
Northern MN,
The Villages
Next stop?

Last edited by Tweety Bird; 01-19-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: need to re-write this
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.