Cruise-in

Closed Thread
Old 01-18-2015, 12:02 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,480 Times in 713 Posts
Default Cruise-in

The Cruise-in last night was the best. An amazing variety of cars, Uncle Bob's Rock Shop, and a nice crowd with good weather. Here is a pic of the craziest Nash that I've ever seen:
Attached Thumbnails
The Villages Florida: Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1421600503067.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	3.67 MB
ID:	47072  
Old 01-18-2015, 12:17 PM

Agree it was a great cruise-in! It's really better when so many more people are here, isn't it? The broad array of cars was simply breath-taking! Thank you to all the car owners who share their beautiful cars with us! Everyone we met was so kind and patient to answer our questions and tell us about their cars ( I'm sure for the umpteenth time they were asked!). I was sitting there listening to the great music, enjoying the people and the cars, and I was just in awe that we live here! Had dinner outside at Athens and had to order burgers and fries like we were kids again! ( server, Kristen, was fabulous, by the way!). It was just a great evening

Old 01-18-2015, 01:37 PM

I was watching the events on the cam from home in cold Maryland. It looked awesome with everyone having a great time, sigh, I wish.
Old 01-19-2015, 04:53 AM
Sage

It was a great day to be outside. Weather was beautiful. Couldn't get into the movies and that was a blessing in disguise. Was outside all day and really enjoyed the cruise in.

These type of things remind me of the old Italian festivals we had in the neighbor where the streets were closed off to traffic, and people were allowed to roam around the street without any fear of being hit by a car.

Got to love being in TV!!!

I just want to do the right thing! Uncle Joe, (my hero).
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.