Rclco mid year sales report for over 55 communities

Closed Thread
Old 07-12-2019, 02:30 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Location: Drayton Plains, MI, Vietnam, Waterford, MI, Pennacamp, Fernandina, Duval, 1 retired in Richmond
Thanked 1,588 Times in 567 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Cowgirl View Post
Grey is not the new color.
It has been around for a number of years and is already on its way out.

The look in Fenny, etc., is a wonderful contrast to that of the rest of TV. Had I been younger, that is where I would have bought. I love seeing something different develop and that area will boom!
Since our first visit in 07, buying in 10, 12, 14, grey just appeared here in 16. We are still looking at our possible 4th move in the new area. But so far, every home we looked at with a view and pool, has been the grey effect.since we have built 3 homes, at this point don’t want to jump into a new build, but may have to.
Old 07-13-2019, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelegges View Post

Our oldest will be buying there, for the walking and biking trails, zero entry pool, and the less bustle of as he calls the Villages Proper. One is 36 and oldest just turned 50, retail, and restaurants, are not important to the new gens moving here who shop online and have groceries delivered. While both play golf they prefer a quick executive rather than 4 hours on a championship.
Running, biking, hiking are the active lifestyle they both prefer
--
Although I am a little older than your kidos, when I bought down in DeSoto last fall, that was 100% my thinking as well.

I'm currently still working full-time (This is my last big project! ) and I currently only get back down to The Villages for short stints, but I absolutely love it! FWIW, I've used the Fenney Putt & Play the most followed by the Marsh Bend Chip & Putt course. Another high-utilization area for us has been the nature trail around the Hogeye preserve.

As a side note, when we were trying to figure out where to buy in The Villages, the house was somewhat secondary (although we did find a home we really liked. Thank you Cheryl McDaniel!), it was really trying to figure out what things we would want to do and then finding a convenient location for those. What sold us on the southern areas was those things mentioned above... and it just "felt" right.

Time will tell...

lt
-Tom Robbins
Closed Thread

Tags
sales, year, communities, report, mid

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.