Read This!!!

Closed Thread
Old 03-12-2010, 08:28 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by SABRMnLgs View Post
Will you folks quit falling for this stuff. Someone sends a despariging note and you all jump on him/her. They love it. Quit sending notes. Its called "baiting" and that's probably the reason he calls himself "Bassman". Geeeeeez!
It's fine with me if he enjoys these posts and fine with me if he doesn't. But, SABRMnLgs, I'm curious. If you think people shouldn't post notes on this thread because the original poster enjoys it, then why did you post one?
Old 03-12-2010, 10:34 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,507 Times in 1,907 Posts
Send a message via AIM to graciegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pturner View Post
It's fine with me if he enjoys these posts and fine with me if he doesn't. But, SABRMnLgs, I'm curious. If you think people shouldn't post notes on this thread because the original poster enjoys it, then why did you post one?
P. Hurry and get down here. When you arrive come to my house first. I'll have the coffee on.
Old 03-15-2010, 06:31 AM

Bassman more like an old catfish all mouth and no brains ( I'm sorry that's not very nice of me)
Old 03-15-2010, 09:27 AM
Dancing Thyme

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUC View Post
Bassman more like an old catfish all mouth and no brains ( I'm sorry that's not very nice of me)
Oops, bad KathieI. Not nice but true... Bassman1 LOLOLOL!!!

Bronx ♫ Los Angeles ♫ Hadley, Sept. 08 and then the beautiful village of Mallory Square 2014

A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked."

(For those who know me) I consider ON TIME to be when I get there.....
Old 03-15-2010, 10:32 AM
Bosoxfan

Last edited by Bosoxfan; 03-15-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Old 03-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Bosoxfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassman1 View Post
This site should not misrepresent itself as a place to talk about the villages.. It is in no way associated with the villages... It is just a place for the owner to make $$ from advertising. I will get banned again.. but thats the great thing about Proxy servers and free email addresses.. I will be back to spread the word. I have been banned and my IP Address refused 3 times for stating my opinion...
I am reporting this site to the Villages main Office, and it will be shut down..Until then..... I'll be back
I believe the villages actually has someone monitoring this site for info they can use.I believe like any good business they like to know how the folks they're doing business with feel about them and the services they provide.This along with the annual survey they send out helps them get a pulse on the community .So go ahead and tell on us!! I don't believe we'll get a"time out".Stop acting like a child!!

Last edited by Bosoxfan; 03-15-2010 at 10:37 AM.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.