Watch out!

Closed Thread
Old 10-30-2019, 03:56 PM
Default Watch out!

Hello everyone, if you have new people moving in near you that moved from the village of Dunedin, watch out. Someone reported about a half dozen people for landscaping, they didn’t do it until the day they moved out of Dunedin!
Old 10-30-2019, 04:18 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,301 Times in 2,369 Posts

Old 10-30-2019, 04:29 PM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

This needs more explanation.
Old 10-30-2019, 04:38 PM
Sage
Location: village of Fenney, Ford City, Pa., and Hudson, Ohio
Thanked 4,280 Times in 1,426 Posts

Maybe they were getting even with nasty neighbors. And remember they can still turn you in after they move.
Old 10-30-2019, 04:47 PM
Soaring Eagle member
Thanked 2,634 Times in 928 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daxdog View Post
Hello everyone, if you have new people moving in near you that moved from the village of Dunedin, watch out. Someone reported about a half dozen people for landscaping, they didn’t do it until the day they moved out of Dunedin!
What do you mean by "watch out"? Do you mean that everyone should follow deed restrictions and they should 'watch out' for violations on their property and bring them into compliance?
Old 10-30-2019, 06:21 PM
Sage
Thanked 2,301 Times in 864 Posts

Someone from Dunedin reported a landscaping violation along Hillsborough and one of his neighbors gave him up.....which, if the same guy, would explain both his moving and his actions.

Berks County Pennsylvania
Old 10-31-2019, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Simply stated: WTF are you talking about?
Old 11-01-2019, 02:15 AM
Sage
Thanked 1,922 Times in 783 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yung Dum View Post
Simply stated: WTF are you talking about?
By Jove, I think I've got it! Someone was moving out of Dunedin & turned a bunch of deed infractions in as he left. Therefore, if you have a new neighbor who just moved in from Dunedin, put your white crosses and pelicans under the eaves lest you get turned in too.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:06 AM

They moved out from of the Villages.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:13 AM
Sage
Thanked 4,845 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
By Jove, I think I've got it! Someone was moving out of Dunedin & turned a bunch of deed infractions in as he left. Therefore, if you have a new neighbor who just moved in from Dunedin, put your white crosses and pelicans under the eaves lest you get turned in too.
No, they will wait till they move.
Old 11-01-2019, 07:50 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFrance View Post
'Under the eaves' has been repeated so many times that a lot of peole have come to believe it. Community Standards has stated that the deed restrictions apply all the way up to the wall of your house. There is not safe zone 'under the eaves'.
Old 11-01-2019, 01:12 PM
Sage
Thanked 5,996 Times in 2,197 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marathon Man View Post
'Under the eaves' has been repeated so many times that a lot of peole have come to believe it. Community Standards has stated that the deed restrictions apply all the way up to the wall of your house. There is not safe zone 'under the eaves'.
I have also confirmed there is no such "under the eves" exemption in a phone call to ARC after the trolls hit our neighborhood.
Old 11-02-2019, 02:11 AM
Veteran member

Quote:
Some are having a hard time understanding your post. I might be one of them.

You are simply warning about homeowners that couldn’t care less about their landscaping may be moving into homes in other villages? Since deed restrictions would still apply, are you sure they didn’t move outside TV?

TV has more than 120k people and 50 or 60k houses. There will always be those that “couldn’t care less.” All the deed restrictions in the world will not bring this type individual into compliance. The only way these people get the message is with an expensive legal battle. Even the wealthy don’t like “wasting” money.

OR are you saying, “the snitch might be coming to a neighborhood near you.” Yes, there are people with waaaay too much free time on their hands, this is a retirement community. I don’t know how to deal with this type individual other than to maintain a beautiful home. That seems to work every time.
Old 11-02-2019, 07:27 AM
Soaring Eagle member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retiring View Post
Some are having a hard time understanding your post. I might be one of them.

You are simply warning about homeowners that couldn’t care less about their landscaping may be moving into homes in other villages? Since deed restrictions would still apply, are you sure they didn’t move outside TV?

TV has more than 120k people and 50 or 60k houses. There will always be those that “couldn’t care less.” All the deed restrictions in the world will not bring this type individual into compliance. The only way these people get the message is with an expensive legal battle. Even the wealthy don’t like “wasting” money.

OR are you saying, “the snitch might be coming to a neighborhood near you.” Yes, there are people with waaaay too much free time on their hands, this is a retirement community. I don’t know how to deal with this type individual other than to maintain a beautiful home. That seems to work every time.
Closed Thread

Tags
people, moved, watch, half, dozen

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.