real estate question on line info

Closed Thread
Old 06-14-2011, 08:13 PM
Default real estate question on line info

oftentimes i see listings in the villages, and i have the address, but it doesn't mention the village it is in....anyway, other than hauling out the big map, to find it online? is there a site i can plug in the address and see which village it is in?

also, someone mentioned an out of state tax for people who move down to fla....is this true? how much?

thanks,

sonja
p.s. also, one more thing while i have your attention....where do people list who want to sell without a realtor?
Old 06-14-2011, 08:32 PM
Sage

sonja -

I'm not aware of any street-to-village cross-reference document. Sounds like a good idea, though!!

The 'out-of-state tax' you mention might refer to bringing a car that's titled in another state into FL for registration in FL when you become a legal resident of FL. See recent threads on the topic:

Car registration

Car Registration

Car Registration

Not sure if you're wanting to know FSBO info for selling a home in TV or elsewhere. If it's in TV: http://www.thevillagesfsbo.com/

Hope all that is of some help!!

Bill
Old 06-14-2011, 08:42 PM

thank you for all the good info....always looking for more!

thanks!
Old 06-14-2011, 08:55 PM
Sage
Send a message via AIM to eweissenbach

The homes listed through The Villages and shown on their website always have the village listed. The MLS listings sometimes do and sometimes do not. The MLS realtors obviously don't all realize the importance of certain villages to many prospective Villagers.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eweissenbach View Post
The homes listed through The Villages and shown on their website always have the village listed. The MLS listings sometimes do and sometimes do not. The MLS realtors obviously don't all realize the importance of certain villages to many prospective Villagers.
I agree about the MLS realtors but it bothers me more that the TV resale listings do not tell you the year the home was built or the model name.
Old 06-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Platinum member
Default Year home was built?

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbaru View Post
I agree about the MLS realtors but it bothers me more that the TV resale listings do not tell you the year the home was built or the model name.
You can figure out a lot about a property by going to http://www.sumterpa.com/

Plug in the address (if it's in Sumter County) and you can find out a lot about a property. They use a lot of codes so you might not be able to figure out the model name but you can see an outline of the property. There are similar sites for Lake and Marion counties.
Closed Thread

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.